6

I woke up and blinked hardly realizing I literally spent all of sunday laying in bed listening to Kpop. I chuckled and began to get dressed for school. I slipped on A pair of Jean shorts and a pink off the shoulders flowy shirt. I slipped on these cute stilettos with a bow on the top. I pulled on a cute chain necklace. I then sat in the chair at my vanity. I looked at my very long hair and decided on a braid. I pulled all my hair to the bottom of the back of my head and began to do a fishtale. Once I finished that I pulled the braid threw a slit at the top to make it look like in went into the top of the braid. I did it two more times and then I was out of hair so I put the hair threw and at the bottom where it came out I pinned it in place.

I grabbed my bag and skateboard and set off to school. Once I arrived all these girls were excited about some big ball that is going on and I'm just sitting here confused. I walked up to one of my old customers. ''Hey girl what's everyone talking about?'' I asked her. ''Obviously the Ouran Fair'' She said I nodded. ''Right, when?'' I asked her. ''This Friday.'' She said I nodded and left. I got a call from Derreck (Recap Derrick is her best friend back in France.) ''Hey What's up?'' I asked him. ''It's her birthday tomorrow and she only wants one thing.'' He said ''What is that?'' I asked him. ''To, and I quote, be with mommy.'' He said I thought it over. ''Well, I'll have mom send the plane.'' I smiled. ''Oh thank god she's been crying forever I think a visit to Japan would make her happy.'' He said I chuckled. 

SO with that I suffered through the school day and met Haruhi, but I was a bit late because a kitty cat doll was on the ground and I couldn't resist! So I arrived in the middle of host hours. I ignored every girl and just went in they didn't say and thing because I looked sleepy and once our teacher woke me up after  Haruhi warned him. So now they're all scared of me and I just smiled sleepily. I got inside and saw people all over my couch so I just went to Haruhi's place, which was on a carpet to day for some reason. I laid down with my head in her lap and fell asleep holding her around the waist. I woke up to yelling. First thing I noticed it was Tamaki and Haruhi, second thing I noticed all the girls were still here. I listen in. ''You can't just let girls sleep on you!'' shouted Tamaki. ''It's literally Nikki.'' Said Haruhi, but Tamaki hadn't noticed that. 

''You don't even know who that is what if it's a sadistic killer.'' said Tamaki. I let out the most posed Yawn ever. ''Haru? Why did you leave? Wait what time is it? I have to get home Derreck and Emily are coming! Love yah Hikaru Kaoru see you at home.'' I said and kissed their cheeks and ran out the school. I skate home.