9

I woke up with the feeling of a little boy in my arms I smiled. ''Nikki-Chan's awake.'' whispered Honey. ''Why wont she open her beautiful eyes?'' asked Honey I began to blush. ''Honey-Sempi.'' I whispered. ''Yes?'' asked Honey I smiled ''How do we always end up sleeping together?'' I asked him. ''Nikki-Chan always looks so lonely so I crawl into bed with her to comfort her.'' said Honey I blushed again. I opened my eyes to stair right into his. He was close, really close. A flash of that night with Kyoya and Haruhi flashed into my mine. ''Honey-Sempi why is it that your the only host who both Talks to me and doesn't hurt me?'' I asked him. Honey smiled the cutest closed eyed smile ever. I smiled lightly. ''Because I care for you.'' said Honey while pressing his lips to mine softly. I was shocked. Hoeny pulled back. ''Does Nikki-Chan not like Honey back?'' asked Honey and right before I could say I did We were interrupted. 

''Manusika it's time to leave.'' said Mori's cold voice. ''Coming.'' said Honey cheerfully even though I saw the hurt in his eyes. ''Wait Honey Look-'' He cut me off with his hand. ''It's okay Nikki-chan, I'm just a distraction from Kyoya I understand.'' said Honey as he skipped off. I was shocked frozen. He wouldn't let me tell him. I heard the door shut and I felt the tears begin to fall. I did it again I ruined everything.

I ran out the back door to the tree house we had as kids that literally was big enough for me to stand in now and their's three rooms. I went to the one that belonged to me. I looked in it and what I saw made me cry even more. The twins had took knives to my pillows and killed all the stuffed animals but one. I looked at the god stuffed animal and smiled I grabbed it and unzipped it's head and reached inside. I pulled out the note inside and opened it. 

'Dear me, If your reading this, the boys didn't kill my puppy and I am grateful. Anyway, I'm You at age 7 visiting Japan for the last time until I turn 14. Now I know if your reading this you have to be at least 14 and have suffered like I have, but 2x as much. You probably only reading this because your in a bad time or something is hurting you because as of this day I vow not to enter this tree house until I am hurt badly. So I'm here to talk to you and help you feel better. You might remember hiding a few notes, but I dought you remember where. So These notes are to help your feeling so don't find them until you truly need them. Oh, and Nicole, you'll make it threw it even if the boys hate you, or someone hurt you, I love you and that's all that matters.'

I smiled at how soothing I used to be. I layed by the broken and ripped up bed on the carpet. I just rummaged threw my mind for anything I could do. But Their was nothing and with the hours I spent crying I fell asleep. 

I woke up to the sound of sirens I looked out the bedroom window and saw officers in the house. I got up and tried to hurriedly climb down the latter only to fall. The sound my leg made indicated I had broken it, but I didn't care I got up and skip ran to the door. ''Mom Mom what's happened?'' I asked her. ''Nikki?'' asked mom hugging me. ''What?'' I asked. ''I thought something happened to you you have been gone since yesterday.'' Said mom. ''Oh no I was in the tree house I fell asleep I'm so sorry I scared you.''

''Oh no it's okay!'' She said and told the police they could go. ''Oh Nikki your limping.'' said Mom. ''I think I broke my leg I fell from the tree house.'' I said ''Come I'll take you to the hospital.'' We went off and when we arrived the doctor took me back and x-rayed it. ''Yes ma'am your leg is broken and we will have to keep you here for two weeks to make sure you keep off of it.'' He said I nodded and picked up my phone. I dialed the principals number. 

''Hello Nikki will you be leaving back to France?'' He asked I chuckled. ''That honestly is a good question, but no not today. I have broken my leg and will be staying in the hospital for two weeks.'' I said to him. ''Wow not France this time that's a shocker I'll let your teachers know.'' said the principal. ''Thanks sir.''

So I want to say something ''APPLE and HAPPY late FOURTH OF JULY! I love you guys!