But we all know he was just exaggerating. He was merely got dragged into a dressing room.

A hand was immediately on his mouth before he could open it. The first thing that he did was to look at his attacker. When he saw no one in front, he looked down. And almost as fast as it came, his fear disappeared.

He removed the hands on his mouth and sighed. "Geez, you scared me. I really felt my soul leave my body."

Jihoon, who was currently posed as Woozi, rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "As if." He snorted to which Seungcheol pouted at.

"What's with the sudden attack anyway? You're planning on staring on a horror movie or something?" the older man joked and leaned to the nearest wall.

Jihoon visibly went flustered at that. Seungcheol raised an eyebrow at the younger's uneasiness and the faint pink color on his cheeks. What the hell? Seungcheol had to do a double take to make sure that this really was Jihoon and not some possessed doll who came to take his soul.

"You..." he softly murmured. So soft that the older barely even heard it. "Y-you know where Minggu lives right?" he then stuttered much to Seungcheol's surprise.

The older gaped at him with his arms crossed.

If one were to ask him if he really do know Jihoon then he'd confidently say yes. He had known the boy for about eight years now. Thanks for being a friend of Yoongi's, Seungcheol along with Jisoo and Jeonghan, were already a well known faces within the Lee household. To Seungcheol, Jihoon was this grumpy kid who was allergic to anything that concerns love. The kid would always gag at any couple that he sees being all lovey dovey on movies and stuffs. Still, that didn't stop from telling his sob story about his one-sided to his now husband to the younger.

Wait.

Love?

"Holy shit..." Seungcheol gasped a laugh and stared unbelievably at the boy in front of him. "You like him! You like Kim Mingyu!" 
And as if to support his accusations, Jihoon turned fifty shades of red.

"What?! Where the hell did that come from?!" the younger exclaimed. "I-I don't like him!"

"Holy fuck you do!" He gasped before shrinking even further into the wall, horror evident on his face. "the world is fucking ending."

"Do you want to die, you old man?" Jihoon snarled. "I just want to visit him because I'm worried. Is that bad?"

"I'm only twenty three you know." Seungcheol clarified, slightly regaining his sanity because of Jihoon's insult. "And it isn't. What's bad is the fact that you're blushing like a teenage girl." He said with suspicion glinting in his eyes.

"I am not blushing." Jihoon glared. A statement that completely contradicted his red face.

"Yes you're not." The older sarcastically said. "But fuck. You like those types of guys? And I thought you were straight?"

"I'm pansexual you scum. I thought I already told you that?" Jihoon glowered at the older man who was now wiping his tears with a white handkerchief.

"You have grown, Jihoonie." Seungcheol sobbed into the fabric and it took all of Jihoon's will to not kick him on the crotch. He also fucking ignored him. This guy was going to meet his end.

"Oh my God!" Jihoon groaned and rolled his eyes. "Just shut up! Do you know where he lives or not?"

Seungcheol stopped his sobbing and snorted, pocketing his handkerchief after. "Of course I do. But what are you going to do? Visit him? I don't think that's a really good idea." The man said in a serious tone.