.one

Currently, Mingyu was envied by majority of the boys in his high school.

The question was 'why'?

Was it because of his model-like height?

No.

Because of his charming looks?

Maybe a little but still No.

Kim Mingyu was kind, maybe slightly leaning on the airhead part but he was kind. Nobody hates a kind person right? Nobody would hate that pretty tanned ball of sunshine who had always dreamed of world peace in a sincerity that would put any Beauty Queen to shame.

Yes.

Nobody would hate Kim Mingyu.

So why do he always receives death glares whenever he passes the corridors of their school?

The answer was simple.

Because among those hormonal teenage boys who drools over one of the cutest model, Woozi, he was the lucky (unlucky) one to become her personal assistant.

Ah yes.

Lee Woozi.

The pretty face who hit the Korean magazine with force.

The pretty face who managed to hit everyone's heart in a accuracy that is highly comparable to Cupid's.

When people thought the Ulzzang community was dying, she showed up like Moses who divided the ocean and gave hope to his people. Woozi was like this savior whom everyone was waiting for. She grabbed the Ulzzang community from the bottom and put it back to the top.

She was the face of famous clothing brands, food ads. Etc. You name it.

To how he become her personal assistant?

Well it's a long story.

For now, let's start with the reason behind it.

Mingyu punched the combination to the apartment. He took a deep breath before he opened the door, struggling with carrying a hanger of clothes in his hands.

Time to start the day.

"Jihoonie hyung!" he called out, closing the door behind him. Now, you would expect someone to greet him like how a polite home should.

But no.

Instead he was met with silence.

The apartment was dark, with the only light source was the sunlight that was peeking from the closed curtain on the corner. Mingyu placed the clothes on the sofa, trying his best to not crumple it to avoid Manager Ailee's wrath. The air-conditioning buzzed through the area, giving the place a eerie vibe of a haunted house.

"Jihoonie hyung- oof!" and he landed face first on the floor upon slipping on a random hoodie that was lying around. It sounded like a elephant had fallen when he did so. Mingyu groaned, hands shooting up to his nose. Hissing at the pain that attacked his system. Please tell me that it's not broken! "My nose..." he whined, head tilting to the hoodie who caused him pain, squinting angrily at it.

Why is this place such a mess again?!

The boy slowly gathered himself from the floor, hand still on his injured nose. It took a while for the pain to subside, and Mingyu was somewhat relieved that nothing was broken.

He sighed and pouted.

From how he sees it, the owner of the apartment has yet to wake up. Which would be a problem as they had a schedule in an hour.

So even if he didn't want to, he stood up from the floor and staggered to the nearest room on the hallway. Mingyu turned the knob and the room was just how he expected it to be.

It was a complete mess.

Clothes were all over the place. A box of half eaten pizza lay untouched on top of the coffee table, game controller thrown haphazardly on the floor. Did he also mentioned about the instruments on the far corner of the room?

Mingyu had to take a deep breath to calm his inner clean freak.

Cleaning this place was his least concern that very moment. And didn't he already cleaned it the other day?!

With that in mind, he marched to the bed where a mop of brown hair was peeking under the purple blanket.

"Jihoonie hyung!" Mingyu called out, pulling the covers in the process. "You have to wake up! You have schedules for today!"

Said Jihoonie hyung let out an irritated groan and grabbed the tip of the covers, pulling it back to his form once again. "Ten more hours." The brunette murmured in a hoarse voice.

"Yah! Ailee noona would get mad at me if you don't wake up now!" Mingyu reasoned out and pulled the covers away from the boy again. Jihoon curled on his bed upon feeling the cold air hit his bare shoulder. He was only wearing a black boxer, which obviously didn't gave him any protection from the cold.

Mingyu dropped the covers on the floor and leaned down. He pulled Jihoon from his bed, with the latter resisting as much as he could. "Jihoonie hyung! Stop being stubborn! Ah!" and he was pulled to the soft mattress.

Mingyu was about to scold the older boy when he felt his pale limbs hugging him from the waist.

"You're so annoying." Jihoon murmured and rested his cheek on Mingyu's chest, eyes still close. "let me sleep more. Woozi's fame can wait."

The tall boy let out a groan and wiped his face with his face with his palm.

Yes.

You heard that right.

The Woozi whom everyone idolizes.

The pretty Woozi who was the dream girl of countless boys in the country.

The girl with the perfect face who sweep everyone to their feet, was in fact not a girl at all.

Lee Woozi, from his birth to the present was a boy who could sleep 48 hours if he wanted to.

Everyone has a side they don't want others to see.

- horimiya

#PrettyU

Inspired by the Manga 'Charming Junkie'. ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ(ノ゚▽゚)ノ(ノ'ヮ')ノ /let's self gets eaten by plot bunnies/

 ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ(ノ゚▽゚)ノ(ノ'ヮ')ノ /let's self gets eaten by plot bunnies/