Hello!

I am currently torturing my body by not sleeping and then going to Kings Island all day. Right now it's 9:20 AM and I feel great! I'll check in at the end of the day and write about how it went. I think it'll go well, but I know I'm going to end up falling asleep on one of the rides and wake up terrified and confused. There were way too many ands in that last sentence. I don't feel like fixing it though.
I decided to dye my hair last night so here's what that looks like:

I had a better picture of it somewhere but I can't find it so this is all ya get

I had a better picture of it somewhere but I can't find it so this is all ya get. I've been wasting my life watching Game Grumps whilst playing Monster Hunter Three Ultimate. I've spent over forty hours on it. One of our cats gave birth to two white kitties and I get to keep one of them! I named it "Whiten" as a joke. My sister took a picture of them and sent it to a group I'm in with her with the caption "Whitens". So, like all of my cats names, Whiten is also a joke. It may not make sense and you're probably confused, but let me explain it. White and kitten mixed together.
There's and eyelash in my eye and it's really bothering me. I was supposed to get up in a half of an hour.

I'm so nice to myself!I'm just going to end it here

I'm just going to end it here. See you guys later! I have to get ready.