An actual attempt of me writing seriously.

You're in a very dark room. You can faintly hear the soft snores of your sister, and that's it. You didn't want to turn any music on, or turn on a light. You just wanted to lay down in the dark, and think about your life. You thought about the strange events that occurred earlier that day.

"You don't have to do this." They whispered. "You don't have to live without us. We can be together. Forever." They taunt you, knowing that you want them so bad. The pills. You've gone a week without taking them. You felt proud of yourself, but it was chipping away at your sanity.

It's gotten to the point to where you've started to tear your hair out. Not just head hair either. You were pulling out all the body hair you haven't shaved as well. Finally giving in, you grab the pills and take five without water. It hurts, but it's worth it.

You sit up in bed, trying to calm down. I need the pills, you think. You quickly find the bottle and down a few with the water you have by your bed. You can feel yourself slowly slipping away.

You wake up to the sounds of screaming and glass shattering. Mom's back.

I swear there's nothing wrong with me. I just wanted to write something. I don't want to do anymore. I may come back later and finish it.