HEATHENS THEORY

THIS THEORY IS BY A USER ON GENIOUS.COM WITH THE USERNAME "bullg0dz"
HERE IT IS I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH IT:
So, most everyone I think has this wrong, and unfortunately this wont get up to the top for everyone to see, but, This isnt a warning for the clique to be nice to the new fans. It’s Tyler protecting the clique. Protecting the sick, the damned, and the hopeless. It’s protecting the people with demons, with a blurryface, that have found something in his music. He is protecting the outsiders, the heathens, the people that have been outcasted by the same group of people that are becoming fans of twenty one pilots. Also, I think he is telling the religious people that, everyone is his friend, no matter if they believe or not, so stop forcing your religious views into other peoples meanings of their songs. By doing so, you are invalidating how they feel and what they feel a connection too, when you don’t understand the abuse and pain they have felt, and the amount his music helps those people.

He is showing them a tour of the house he built. The clique he has created full of people finding a special message in his lyrics. No matter the background, whether they have murdered someone and are locked in jail, sitting in a mental hospital, or walking the streets. People that have been abused don’t trust people outside of the other people that have a similar story to tell. He is clearly giving a warning not to mess with what the music he makes means. And you are the company you keep. All his friends are heathens. He has been there and walked down that path, just like he pointed out in fairly local. He knows the pain, in his own right. But if you don’t, take it slow and wait to be welcomed in, don’t force your way into the inner circle. Walk on eggshells basically, because even if the clique is enjoying the moment with the music, it could take a small thing to ignite all these feelings that his music helps fight to blow up.

Also, the last part is a warning to the clique, for those that have found themselves on the outside because they came to the party late. By shunning them at the door, you are essentially turning them into something a lot of the clique has felt their entire life, alone with no one and nothing to connect too. You are turning them into why you gravitated towards tyler and his music in the first place, a connection.