Little did he know that all the people wont show their sadness or pain by smashing things and hurting themself by hitting the wall. But some people hide their pain behind a smile which may not reach their eye but that would be enough to show others that they are strong enough to prove that no pain can take control on their life. Not that people will always be smiling and can hide their sorrow forever. Everyone will have a break point or you can say a weak moment during which they let out all their pain either in the form of tears or in the form of anger. But after the weak moment pass, they come back to face the world and show the universe that they are ready for challenges of life.

Manik held her both arms with his hands and shook her bit to break her trance. Nandini diverted her attention from no where to manik. Manik turned her around and cupped her cheeks. He bent down his head and planted a kiss on her forehead. Nandini closed her eyes as a lone tear fell. Manik moved back and wiped the tear.
"Nandini i dont know whats wrong,i dont know what happened but get one thing is for sure I.AM.NOT.APOLOGISING.FOR THE.KISS we shared. we both needed that. Infact i needed that the most. I wont say get a hold on yourself and stop being weak right now. Remember you were the one who held me in my weak moment, now i want to be there for you. So just let it out, you can count on me. I wont force you to spell it out right now take your time" He said sincerely looking into her eyes. Manik didnt wait for her answer, he held her hand and made her sit on the bed resting her head on the headboard. He placed the tray on her lap and gave her soup bowl. "Drink this when it is hot itself, you will feel better" he said to her. And all the while nandini was starring at him. Manik nudged her to drink soup, nandini dipped the spoon into the soup and started sipping it. Manik smiled a bit. Something clicked in his mind. He stood up and went to his room. He came back with his woolen sweater which he brought from london and brought tablets thinking she might catch cold and fever. When he was back nandini finished 3/4th of the soup and had kept the tray back on the night stand. Manik was happy that atleast she had something. He gave her the tablets and nandini took them without any tantrums though she hates tablets and injections to the core. She didnt want manik to get worried for her health. After she took the tablets, manik sat infront of her and made her wear his sweater. It was big one for her and it will be more warmer and comfortable. He pulled the blanket upto her waist and spoke "Nandini sleep for while you will feel better". He was about to stand up but nandini tugged onto his shirt and moved aside making space for him. Manik got confused in the starting but later realised that SHE NEEDED HIM right now. He hesitated at first but got under the blanket and hugged her from back. Her back was facing his front. Her legs were curled along with his legs. His fingers intervened with hers. Her cold fingers and his warm fingers fit together perfectly. Nandini closed her eyes giving break to her thoughts. 

Something like this

Something like this.

Manik knew nandini wasnt thinking straight. She is in pain and what all is happening right now is not by her choice. He didnt know where they were heading too. But he just knew one thing that she needed him now and he had to be there for her no matter what. Sighing manik closed his eyes.

At 2am.

1.
" no nandu, i wont come over there"

" but why whats the problem"

" cause i dont feel like stop forcing me"

2.
" NANDU !! He ...he "

"what happened !! Who is this he??"

3.
" nandu i dont think we will win this case...." and BHOOOOMMMM!!

Manik woke up as he felt nandini moving under his body. He opened his eyes to see nandini shivering, her forehead was filled with sweat. She was murmuring something in her sleep and literally shaking which made manik worried. He thought she was having some nightmare so he started waking her. "Nandini !! Nandini !! Wake up" said patting her cheeks but nandini didnt opened her eyes. He was getting worried as each second passed. He sat up and turned at fetch a glass of water but then suddenly she,

"NAIIIRRAAAA" Nandini woke up all scared.