Part 8

All your lovely comments make me smile! Honestly, so thank you all so much, I'm thinking of maybe doing some one shots, would you's be interested in that? Please let me know in the comments!!

"Mm" Connie mumbled as she rolled over onto Jacobs chest and pulled the duvet up. "Mm morning sweet cheeks" Jacob grinned. She mumbled. "Morn-" she curled up. He laughed. "Tired from last night ey?" Connie nodded and snuggled into his chest. "We do have to get up-" "just 10 more minutes please" she said sleepily. He nodded and stroked her hair as she drifted back off.

"Have fun last night son?" Brian laughed. "Dunno what you mean da.." Jacob smirked across at connie. Connie blushed. "Okay" brain laughed. "Seriously keep it down next time.." He laughed. Jacob nodded and laughed nervously.

Connie got changed into a summer flowing dress, as they were going to the beach. Jacob smirked watching her. Thinking about how he had gotten her, she was so beautiful and intelligent. "What?" She chuckled, noticing him staring. "Nothing. You're just so beautiful con" she blushed and changed the topic. "Your mum was asking me what date we've got for the wedding and I was thinking, we haven't actually got a date, or anything planned" she laughed, doing her hair. Jacob nodded. "A summer wedding is always nice.." "But a winter wedding is nice" Connie laughed and smirked. Jacob laughed and nodded "But I mean we have plenty of time to think about it" he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. She nodded as he began to kiss her neck. "And mr masters, just because we're going to the beach, and there is water near by, does not mean we are going skinny dipping" she laughed and then moaned as he sucked on her neck. Jacob just simply nodded. "Mhmm, we will see what you're saying when I whip my shirt off, you'll not be able to resist a bit of skinny dipping" she bit her lip at the thought of his hard abs, and not being able to touch them, as they were going with his parents. He grinned and kissed her cheek. "Come on" he stepped beside her and held out his hand which she took with no hesitation.

Jacob and Connie walked hand in hand, along the beach, beside Brian and Anne who were also walking hand in hand. "What about babies Connie?, I mean you know what comes after a wedding.. Honey moon and all that" Anne smiled. Connie coughed. "We haven't really, er talked about that.." Jacob smiled and squeezed her hand. She smiled. "Actually Ma, con has a daughter.." Anne looked up. "Oh really? Why didn't I know this" she laughed. Connie smiled. "Because she lives in America with her father, I'm seeing her soon though, it being the summer holidays and that" she nodded and Jacob kissed her hand, she smiled up at him and swung their laced hands.

Brian and Anne walked towards the car "we going already Ma?" Jacob asked confused, as they were only there for Half an hour. "Yeah son.. You and Connie could stay, if you's want" Jacob looked at connie. "It's up to you babe" "me and your dad can get a taxi home, we will leave the car here for you's" Jacob smirked desrletly to Connie and then nodded towards his mum. "Yeah that would be great ma, thanks" Brian and Anne smiled as they walked over to call for a taxi. Connie smiled. "Why did you smirk just because we get to take their car home?" She laughed, clearly confused. "Oh babe" Jacob laughed. "Car sex" he smirked and smacked her arse. She bit her lip. "Ooh, you're so naughty." He smirked. "And don't you know it" he grinned as he waved to his parents getting into a taxi.

"But first I actually want to have a beach walk" she laughed and walked along the beach again, dragging him with her. He laughed. "I think you're just teasing me" he smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist, as they walked.

After walking for and hour or so, and having a little swim in the sea. Connie looked up to him and gave him a devilish look. He smirked and dragged her towards the car. "You know we can't do it, right here" she laughed looking at all the passer Byers. He laughed and nodded. "I know, we will drive till we find Somewhere perfect" he grinned and helped her into the car before he got into the driver seat.

They drove around for a while till they pulled into a deserted area. Throughout the whole journey Connie had her hand running up and down Jacobs leg and when he stopped the car, He smirked across at her ushering her to come and sit on his lap as he fixed the chair.. Pushing it backwards as far as it would go. She smirked and climbed over straddling him. She wrapped her hands around his neck and began to kiss his neck. He moaned softly. "I'm so numb from last night baby" she smirked and spoke in between kissing his soft lips. He smirked. "I did good then baby" he smirked and kissed her hungrily, pulling her closer by her waist. It was a tight squeeze, but that's what made it more fun. Connie wearing a dress made things much more easier and Jacob wearing trunks, made it also easier for access. She bit her lip as she lifted her self up a little so he could take her underwear off. They both jumped as her arse hit off the car horn then they both laughed before looking into each other's eyes, with passion and kissed each other hungrily. Jacob had removed Connie's underwear and he just had to shrug off his trunks a little bit to spring his erection free and smirked as he did so. Connie smirked seeing his hard length and rubbed it against herself before sinking onto him. He moaned as she sucked on his tongue, while bouncing up and down on him, moaning into the kiss as she did so. She grunted as she pulled away from his mouth for air. "Uh, I'm so close already baby" Jacob moaned and nodded. "Cum for me baby, come on baby" he moaned. She moaned, it turned her on, how he begged her. She shrieked in pleasure as she reached her climax and then threw her head back as he sent his liquid into her. She moaned and then collapsed onto his chest.

When they pulled up it was just past 9. "Nice to make an appearance son" Anne laughed. "You's missed dinner" Jacob nodded. "We are going to order a pizza, if that's okay Ma" he smiled and Anne nodded. "Of course, me and your dad are going to bed, so goodnight, enjoy your pizza" she laughed and headed up with brain. Connie smiled and snuggled into jacob. Then she went pale. "Jacob my underwear.. They're.. In the car.." "Oh shit" he laughed.  "I'll get them" he handed her money. "Just in case the pizza comes" he laughed and got the car keys and going to the car to look for her underwear. Connie waited awkwardly, as she waited in the lounge of her in laws, with no underwear on. Jacob came back in with her underwear, tangling in his fingers and and rolled her eyes and snatched them off him. "What are you like" he smirked. She smirked and slipped them on. "Knew it was breezy in here" she smirked and he laughed as the door bell rang and he went to get the pizza.

Jacob sat on the sofa, with Connie on his knee, as he feed her a bit of pizza, she giggled and ate the piece he was feeding her then she reached for another piece, so she could feed him. He smirked. "Almost tastes as good as you baby" she bit her lip. "Ditto, baby" he smirked and they both took a sip off the beer. "I really didn't class you as a beer woman, Mrs Beauchamp" she smirked. "Well I'm not usually, but it does no harm" she smirked and took another piece of pizza into her mouth.
Jacob began to kiss her neck and she smirked and rolled her head back. "Oh you know that's my weak spot baby" she moaned quietly, making sure they weren't heard this time.