Part 3

Connie woke to the blaring sound of her alarm. Connie brought her hand up to the machine and pounded it until it stopped. "Jay, get up." Connie said whilst shaking him awake. Their usual morning routine consisted of Connie  spending 10 minutes waking Jacob up, then Jacob making Connie breakfast while she showered. Then Jacob showered and they went to work.

Once they'd done their morning routine they headed off to the ed.
"I'll see ya later sweet cheeks" Jacob pecked Connie on the cheek. Connie just smiled and got the paper work from the boot of her car and grabbed her handbag. By the time Connie was locking her car up, Jacob has already headed in.

Connie took a non clinical at today as she had so much admin, although this meant not seeing Jacob till home time..

"Knock, knock" Jacob smirked as he walked in. He didn't really have to knock as she had left it open. Connie laughed "anything you want staff nurse masters.." He stepped closer leaning over the desk and whispered "you" Connie bit her lip "you best take a seat and lock the door then.. Mr maters" Jacob smirked and locked the door before closing the blinds and taking a seat in front of her desk. Connie typed away, while Jacob watched her, she rubbed her heel against his leg, knowing it would turn him on. Jacob bit his lip as his erection grew bigger. "I said I wanted you Connie" she smirked "I just need to finish-" "oh no sweet  cheeks, you see I'm only a break for 15 minutes, either you have me now, or not at all.." Connie smirked and stopped typing, looking at him. Connie stood up and ushered him to come and sit on her office chair and that's exactly what he did. Connie smirked and sat on her desk, moving various things such as pens and her mobile.

She sat directly in front of Jacob, on her desk as he sat on her chair, watching as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, she then threw her blouse to the floor and pulled her skirt up, revealing her thigh to Jacob. Jacob smirked and bit his lip just watching her, he then placed his hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently, almost making his way to her underwear but she shook her head and moved his hand. sitting there in her bra and skirt, still with her heels on. Once she removed her skirt she sat back on the desk, teasing him by twirling her hair and biting on her index finger. She could see his bulge, and boy was it huge.. Connie then unbuttoned his uniform from the top to the bottom and he threw it to the floor, where her blouse and skirt lay. He then worked on his own jeans, shuffling them off, she was still watching him, biting her index until they were both in her office, only to be wearing their own underwear.

Jacob leaned over on his chair. "I could sit with you like this all day" she silenced him with her finger "less talking and more love making.. Staff nurse masters!" Jacob smirked as she climbed off her desk straddled his knee. "But baby.. Your underwear.. How-" Connie smirked and moved her mouth to his ear. "They're crotchless" she smirked and nibbled gently on his earlobe. Jacob smirked and Connie went directly to the waistband of his boxers and played with them, deliberately teasing him, eventually she put her hand in and stroked him. "But baby you're so hard" Jacob grinned "I know baby.. You do bad things to me.." 

Connie smirked and moved his hand to where her crotch was revealed through her underwear, she moved his finger and so he could feel how soaked she was. "You also do bad things to me!" Jacob bit his lip and Connie smirked while she pulled out his hard length and stroked him gently before lifting herself up a little then rubbing herself with his length, not letting it enter her, just yet. She enjoyed teasing him as she knew how much she could turn him on. Eventually Connie sank onto him, once she did she placed her hands on his shoulder as she flicked her hair down her back, revealing her hard nipples. Jacob watched as her breasts bounced up and down while she rode him carelessly. Watching her as she bounced her whole body up and down, sometimes slowly and sometimes fast. She couldn't help but moan. ( Jacob could usually hold his moans back, Connie was always the loud one, but this office sex was hot) and Jacob also moaned, almost as loud as connie. She could feel herself tighten around Jacob and he knew this, as her eyes were closed he sucked hard on her nipple, this caused Connie to go right over the edge and she cried out Jacobs name as her juices flowed from her and dropped down her thighs and onto Jacobs legs. He moaned feeling her juices touch him so he exploded inside of her immediately. Connie then collapsed onto his chest, his length still rested in her and she smirked at him. "Wow baby, just wow"