Part 1

He looked up at me before sucking lightly on the sensitive skin just below my ear, murmuring his assent as he allowed me to guide him into the bedroom, my limbs still tangled with his. He could see my desire for him so clearly etched on my face that it made him wonder where I'd hid it for so long.

He flipped me over onto my stomach, grabbing my thighs and yanking my naked lower half over the edge of bed towards where he's standing between my legs. The sheets had already come loose from the mattress, but I clawed at fistfuls of the fabric anyways. I'm needed something to hang on to, he then just ripped off my jeans.

True to form, He smoothed his hands over the curve of my ass before sinking into me, that initial caress being the first, last and only sweet thing to pass between us all afternoon. The heat and fullness as he slid inside made me gasp – how he managed to hit the right spot almost instantly always got me. I dug my fingernails into the sheet. He's lucky that he wasn't beneath or I'd be covering him with scratches. We had been arguing since lunchtime and by now we were both far too worked up to be gentle with one another.

"Damn it," I heard him breathe as he lifted my hips upward. "How do you do this to me?"

I didn't answer. It was a rhetorical question, anyway.

With that, He pulled out almost completely then slammed into me, again and again, shaking the whole bed. I winced in pleasure and tried to focus on taking in as much air as possible, since every hard slap of his body against mine actually wrenched the breath from my lungs. These hard, deep thrusts of his always managed to make me feel like I'm about to fall to pieces. The intensity frightened but it was incredible at the same time.

"Oh god," I whimpered as the movement of his body forced mine to inch up the mattress. It felt good, and I'm not sure how much longer I could keep from crying out.

"Connie!" he muttered, spurred on by my reaction, he pounded into me even more fiercely. His fingers dug into my skin and then he suddenly dropped my hips. "Give me your wrists," he growled, he ripped my hands from their grip on the sheet and pinned them down at my sides. I felt his full weight come to rest against the length of my back as he covered my body with his and leaned in to nip at my neck, he blowed a tendril of my hair aside to do so. His cool breath puffing across my damp, sweaty skin sent a shiver right through me, right down to where my clit throbbed, aching for attention.

"Ah!" I sighed, reduced to begging. "Please, please!" He moaned into my skin in response, he knew what I needed before I even had to voice it. His thrusts no longer shook the whole bed but instead began to pulse deep inside of me, causing my legs to tremor uncontrollably beneath his. He was so heavy that I couldn't move at all except to wiggle my fingers and curl my toes, which heightens just how hot the sex was. A loud whimper escaped my lips without my permission.

"Yes," Jacob moaned, angling himself differently so he could finish me off. I was losing control and it was what he wanted.

"Jacob," I gasped, chanting his name over and over. Then, "Stopstopstop, you're gonna make me scream!"

"Good," he panted into my ear, his breath fell hot against my neck. "You'd better."

I lifted my chin to the side a little to allow him access to my lips. He covered my mouth with a burning kiss just as he kneed one of my legs up onto the bed, the inside of my thigh pressed flat to the edge of the mattress. It created a teasing bit of friction between my throbbing clit and the damp spot on the sheets beneath us, which hurled my body straight towards the brink of pleasure.

"Oh!" I moaned loudly into his mouth, shuddering beneath him just as everything else was reduced to white noise.

"I want to feel you" he whispered breathlessly. "Come on."

"Jacob, don't—!" I gasped, but my climax cut me off. I stretched out my fingers, gripping his strong forearms as an intense orgasm flooded my body and left me reeling. I actually went numb with pleasure.

he then filled me, releasing a low, shaky sound of satisfaction when he finished.

Jacob exhaled loudly, pulling away immediately afterwards and collapsing on the mattress beside me.

That's when we exchanged out sorries about our petty argument earlier. I then rested my head on his firm chest and drew small patterns.