STILL GETTING TO EACH OTHER

Well so after we graduate high school we started going on serious date by ourselves and the reason I say by ourselves because when we started going out some time later on some how our parents find out. So when they did our parents went on the dates with us to make sure we was trying to do nasty what my parents called it. 😄 His parents called it Called it riding the train whatever that mean. 😄 But we had fun and our parents grew fund of each other. They became very close, that they started hanging out on the regular basis. They started going on tennis matches and going to watch movies and stuff. We were happy for them. You know why don't you? Yea you know. 😊💏 But i was glad we got to spend our time together alone. Because we got to cuddle while watching one of my favorite movie called if loving you is wrong I don't want to be right or something like that while eating popcorn, nachos with cheese,strawberries with whip cream, and Hersey kisses the cookie and cream flavor one. He always like for me to wrap my legs round his waist while sitting on lap when we were talking. I know he was trying to set me up but it didn't work. When he look at me straight into my eyes, my knees get weak and it feels like I'm about to melt. I thought it was amazing we both were still crushing on each other like we were still in middle or high school. So one day he kiss my lips for the first time cause our parents weren't around and he goes ooo your lips takes like strawberries how you did that. Me being silly with my tube top and booty shorts on say I don't know maybe it had something to do with the strawberries I said smiling as I walk away to go look in the kitchen for something to drink. The when I turn around he swoop me of my feet and said one day you going to make my a happiest father someday. Then he put me down put his hand in his pocket and grab a little box out and open it with a diamond ring in the inside. I gasp and cried, then he said will you make me the happiest man on earth by being my wife. I jump on him wrap my legs round his waste and said yes while he kiss me again. Then our parent walk in and seen me cry but what they didn't know it was tears of joy.

MORE WILL BE UPDATED SOON PROBABLY TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON SNAP INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @s THICKGURLDESZ