She nodded slightly at me and went out from the lift. When she passed by my side, I grabbed her arms out of all sudden. I didn't even know why I did that. I had lost my mind the moment when I saw her face appearing once again in front of me.

"Do you have a problem, sir?" She asked, with a hint of annoyance in her tone. I turned around slowly and saw the face that I've been missing for five years. I stared at her for a while, and then asked, "You're new here? I've never seen you."

Almost immediately, she replied, "I've just moved here today."

So, we are going to see each other often starting from today? Without saying anything afterwards, I let go of her arms and went into the lift. As the door of the lift closed, I fell on the ground.

I couldn't believe my eyes that I had just saw her.

"Mr. Kim, are you okay?" The door of the lift opened once again and the security was there, looking at me. I shook my head slightly and said, "I'm okay." I held on the handle of the lift and got up.

--

"You've met her earlier?" Chanyeol exclaimed as I gave him a cup of water.

I nodded and took a sip of water.

"How?"

"She was coming out from the lift when I met her. She lives here now."

"Did Baekhyun say anything special about her? What does he found?"

I shook my head and said, "They have no similarities." I tossed him the envelope that Baekhyun gave me.

"Not doppelganger?"

"I don't know about that too. I have to find out about it."

"Should you try and ask Taemin?"

"I don't think so. I couldn't find him for a long time already." I shook my head and shut my eyes.

"Have you tried to visit him in the company?"

"I don't think I should. He is busy."

"I'll be busy at this moment, Jongdae."

"Why? Preparing for all those press conference for your new movie?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "You're preparing for your first studio album isn't it? Don't worry about it, I've talked to sajang-nim and I will be writing for your title track."

"Oh, really? I can't wait to listen to your new work."

"I've passed up the demo for the company. I think you'll be listening to it by this week, after they arrange everything."

"Yeah I think so. My photo shoot had been scheduled." I looked at my phone and said. "It's 15th February." Wait, 15th February? I quickly called Yoojin.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked.

"15th February is the day when Yoonhye's mother passed away. I have to visit her."

"You're doing that every year?" Chanyeol frowned and asked. I just nodded without saying anything.

As the line was connected, Yoojin's voice was heard. "What happened, Chen?"

"I've told you for a lot of times, there shouldn't be any schedules arranged by 15th of February and also 5th of July, isn't it?"

He didn't speak for a while, and then answered, "Yes."

"Then please explain to me, why the photo shoot is scheduled during 15th of February."

"I am sorry, Chen. The company arranged it and the date had been fixed. It couldn't be change."

"Really? Then please tell them that if they didn't change the date, I wouldn't be going for the photo shoot." I said and ended the call.

Chanyeol shook his head at me and said, "You've changed after she left, Jongdae."

"How?"

"If it's five years ago, you'll just ask them nicely."

I smiled bitterly. "People change, Chanyeol. I'm no longer the Kim Jongdae five years ago already. I am not the Kim Jongdae who couldn't even protect his love ones."

"Don't be like this, Jongdae. At least......Soeun-ssi is now in the jail, isn't it?" I nodded as agreement.

"Oh, do you know what I heard others people from your block talk about you?" He suddenly asked.

"What is it?"

"They said that you're a guy with weird temper, and doesn't like to be around girls." He said and laughed. "But for serious, Jongdae, you should be looking for a girlfriend already."

"Let's see first. I still have to find out what is the relationship between that Yoonhye and my Yoonhye."

"Jongdae..." He called once again.

"Anything?"

"No. I'll be leaving now."

"Alright."

"Jongdae, don't keep everything to yourself. Tell me if you have any problems." I nodded and smiled bitterly at him. The words that he told me, is just the same with what I had told Yoonhye five years ago.

Dear Yoonhye, time can change a lot of things. The Kim Jongdae now is just like the Kim Yoonhye before, keeping all the things inside. But the problem is, Yoonhye, what is the secret that you've been keeping?

Even if the media said that I am like a happy virus spreading happy vibes to my fans, but I know I am not. I am broken inside. I am broken without you. The me now and the you before are just the same. Same.

_______

A/N:

I'm starting to think that the titles for every chapter doesn't make sense 😅

I'm working on Chapter 6 now :) Hopefully that I am manage to finish the whole story before 2016 ends because next year will be important for me (even though I know that I will still being distracted by a lot of things).

Thank you for reading.

- Jocelyn