Chapter 11 - The twins fight! Part 1

You were currently hosting your regulars when you over heard the twins yell, "Lets all play the 'Which on of us is Hikaru' game!" The girls surrounding them giggled as they continued

  You were currently hosting your regulars when you over heard the twins yell, "Lets all play the 'Which on of us is Hikaru' game!" The girls surrounding them giggled as they continued. "So, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?" The girls watched intently as they spun around, putting on matching hats to hide the parts in their hair. "It's hard to say" one girl said. "Your identical!" another yelled. You swear you saw a flash of sadness in their eyes, but it was quickly replaced with mischief. 'So they get sad when people can't tell them apart or call them identical' you noted. You remembered when you and the band last hung out after practice and Sei and Sen told the group about how insecure they get when people can't tell them apart, so the band found ways to tell them, and twins in general, apart. "Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded!" they yelled. Having enough of the girls being confused, you ran over to Hikaru. "Hika-nii!" you yelled as you pounced on him from behind. He and Kaoru looked really confused as to how you could so easily identify them, especially when you couldn't even see their faces. "How?" Hikaru asked, removing his hat. The girls all gasped. "It's easy to tell you apart compared to Sei and Sen" you explained.

Suddenly a scream got your attention. "When I gave you control of the club's website, I did so on one condition! To take it seriously!" Tamaki yelled at the twins. At this moment Haruhi came up next to you and just deadpanned. "We take our job very seriously, boss" Hikaru said. "In fact, last night, we worked on it 'till dawn" Kaoru continued. "Is this what you worked so hard to create!?" Tamaki continued to yell, showing a picture of you in a bikini-like thing (picture & pretend hood is on) and Haruhi in similar clothing, except it was a guy version. Seeing the picture instantly made you blush, remembering the photo shoot where you had to wear it. 'How did they find that....? And did the photoshop Haru-nyan into that?' you didn't know whether to be scared of the twins or impressed. Jumping off of Hikaru's back, you walked over to Honey. "Pervs" you muttered. "You look great, (y/n)!" Honey said, hugging you. "When did you take these pictures of them!?" Tamaki continued to yell. "You bribed them, didn't you?" Sighing you went back over. "Tama-nii, the picture was originally of me and Kaede a few years ago during a summer photo shoot. They probably just photoshopped Haru-nyan into it" you explained, sighing once again. "You idiots! That's a waste of your skills! Have you no shame!? But if your going to do it anyway, can you photoshop Haruhi into this idol photo book? And find more pictures of (y/n)?" Tamaki asked, shamelessly. Bonking him on the head, you grabbed the idol book. "Ya know I'm in most of the pictures in here" you deadpanned at the blond.

"Now cut it out. No more finding weird pictures of (y/n), got it? Just what do you guys take her for anyway?" Haruhi yelled at the twins. "Isn't that obvious? She's our toy" they stated. Hiding behind Mori, you tried to distance yourself from the twins. "I am not your toy, pervs!" you yelled at them. "You want a toy....Toys....Toys...If you like toys than you should come and visit my black magic club. We've opened a market place and have most black magic items across the world" a mysterious hooded figure said from a crack in the doorway. You recognized him as Nekozawa Umehito. He would often find you after the girls would beat you and would help patch you up. "Ume-nii!" you yelled, hugging the third-year. "You know him?" Haruhi asked. "Yup! He's the president of the black magic club and we often run into each other" you explained, earning a nod from the cross-dresser. "Don't get involved with that guy!" Tamaki yelled. Seeing the hurt expression on Nekozawa, you decided to piss off Tamaki. "Ume-nii, can I join the black magic club?" You swear you saw a blush on him and his cat puppet, Belzenef. 'How do puppets blush...?' Continuing to stare at Belzenef, you almost didn't notice Nekozawa asking you something. "(y/n)-chan, are you sure you want to join the black magic club? People may stop talking to you" he said with a soft expression. In the background, you could hear Tamaki and the twins screaming about how it was dangerous, whereas the other hosts were being normal. "Of course I want to join the black magic club! I'll get to spend more time with you! Plus you should know by now that I don't care what other people say or think about me" you responded with a smile. Nekozawa smiled and went back to his club. Walking back to the others, you hear Tamaki telling Haruhi about Belzenef's 'curses', aka Tamaki's bad luck.

"Hey Haruhi, (y/n)" the twins ask in unison. Tilting your head, you look at them. "The next time we get a day off" Hikaru started. "Can we come over to your place to hang out?" Kaoru finished. "Why?" Haruhi asked them. "We're curious. We want to see where you live" they stated. "No way in hell" you said. Everyone stared at you, wondering why someone like you said something like that. "Don't look at me like that. You can't come to our house and that's that" you said coldly. You swear you could hear a faint 'Daamn Daniel' in the background (sorry).