trap!

So yeah just wanna say im not good at describing things, place and physical features of a person so bare with me guys!

~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and turned to look at my surrounding.

I got up from the king size bed only to feel the soft blue carpet under my feet

I went straight at the door and tried to open it but just sigh cause it was lock from the outside

Turning my heel and climbing up back to the bed it feel so soft and the blanket smell good that surpisingly made me calm.

I was thinking some possible ways on how to get the hell out of this room and sneak out of this place, how tp contact my friends or to call some cop to rescue the damsell in distress which is unfortunately me when my precious stomach growl

I pouted and pat my hungry tummy, i want to eat, sighing i lay my limp body on the matress.

after a few minutes i sudenly heard a knock on the door and some guy who look like a butler came in while holding a tray of food it smell so delicious and yummy which made my stomach growl louder indicating that im really hungry as of the moment. The man got out from the room before i could even ask where i am which is kind of frustrating.

But.

I focus my attention on the food and my tummy growl again and that cause me to rush over the food that was settling on the table right next to the huge glass window overlooking the mountain and a lake its a wonderful view by the way.

I raised the cover and stare at my delicious meal its a typical british breakfast sausage, sunny side up, toasted bread, beans, tomato, mush room, orange juice and all it makes my mouth watery

-~~~~~~~--

Afternoon came pero hanggang ngayon nandito parin ako sa kwartong to i even try to wreck the knob sa pinto using fork and knife na kasama sa food na binigay kanina but to my dismay scratch lang ang nagawa ko hayy. Paniguradong sobrang alalang alala na sakin yung dalawa.

I heard to knob twisted kaya agad akong lumingon just to see the guy who kidnapped me grinning widely like he just won the lottery

"Where am i?"

I immediately ask at kasabay non ang pagtayo ko.

I didnt dare to take a step close to him thou mamaya rapist pa to, aba kahit ubod ng pogi at sexy with a yummylicous 8 pack abs pa sya na kitang kita ko dahil naka khaki short at topless  siya na sobrang nakakaloka.

WAIT nga lang isang malaking WAIT  di ako papatol sa kanya no kahit na ang hot niya cause kinokonsider ko pa ring siyang kidnapper ko!

"Done checking me out, wife? "

With that i snapped out my day dream at mabilis kong itinaas ang tingin ko shete naman oh i was caught looking at his ab- wait lang what did he just call me again? Oh yeah right he freaking called me wife!

"Can you stop being delusional mister i am NOT your WIFE! ilang beses ko ba dapat sabihin sayo yun?" I throw i hands up while shouting those words on him.

Nakakainis na kasi talaga wife siya ng wife claim ng claim na asawa ko siya eh single pa nga ako ni boyfriend nga wala ako eh kaya imposible.

"Oh come on stop that fuckin act that you dont freakin know me. " He said while taking long  steps to come near me and i kept backing away

And just like sa mga cliché movies i tripped and fell straight on the bed

At dahil may pag kamanyak ata tong lalaking to he leaned towards me at ilang inches nalang ang pagitan ng mga mukha namin. Gosh this is fucking awkward.

"I wont ever let you go again woman. Not until you paid all the trouble you cost me and when i say all it mean i will make your unworthy life a living hell."

I gulp at the intensity of his voice i could easily determine that he is beyond mad just the way he speak and stare i could actually feel the blood drain off my face

After ng ilang segundo nakahinga na din ako ng maayos dahil umayos na siya sa kanyang pagkakatayo at nag umpisang maglakad palabas pero bago sya tuluyang umalis tumingin siya ulit sa direksiyon ko

"Get dress may mga bisitang darating may mga damit na sa closet and if you didnt follow what i said " - he smirk while looking at me from head to toe like he is going to do something really bad if i dont follow him in which made me gulp nervously.

I sighed dramatically nung lumabas na siya looks like i got no other choice but to take a bath and change.

ESCAPE (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara