Chapter 31

Olivia's POV*

"W-what are you guys doing here?" I asked dumbfounded. "Us? What are you doing here with him?" Sofia sneered staring at Alex. I growled "he is my boyfriend, and you haven't answered my question, what are you guys doing here?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Well we came to buy something from a store and we just bumped into you guys" Sofia said. I looked over at Madison. Her eyes were glazed over and she was staring out with a faraway look in her face. I somehow felt familiar to that look but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"I can't believe your cheating on our alpha" Sofia said rolling her eyes at me. I growled and before I knew it I had her up against the wall with my forearm against her neck. "Oh I'm cheating on him, do you not know what he did?" I lowered my voice at the end. She looked at me confusingly "what are you talking about?"

"Do you not know how it is to feel the pain of your supposed mate to cheat on you instead of looking for you when you got kidnapped? How it is to feel when your at the ball and see him with another girl on his arm? How it is to actually see him cheating on you by making love to another woman than your mate? How it is to feel your supposed mate to slap you?" I snarled. I could feel something move in my teeth.

"No your wrong,  he would never do that to you!" She yelled. A powerful growl escaped from deep with in my chest and I grabbed her from the shoulders and threw her to the ground making her hit her head on the concrete.

Before I could make another move I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. "Olivia stop, it's not worth it lets just go" Alex's soothing voice echoed in my ears. I took a deep breath and nodded.

We were about to walk away when I heard a threatening growl. Me and Alex turned around so fast and what I saw made me furious and yet scared at the same time.

There was Xander with Madison and Sofia at his sides and two other warriors behind him. Alex's hand tightened around mine. A warning growl escaped from me. "Don't you dare come near me!" I said with narrowed eyes.

"Olivia come with me, you belong with me not with him" Xander growled looking at Alex. A breeze flew past making my hair move slightly forward. Xander furrowed his eyebrows and smelled the air. All of a sudden his head snapped to me and he growled so loud that the floor shook along with him.

He suddenly lunged towards Alex. "No!!" I yelled and got between Xander and Alex. Xander tried to stop himself but at the speed he was going in he couldn't. He tackled me to the floor and I groaned when I hit the ground. I moved my knees up and kicked him off me.

He flew through the air and landed on the ground in front of the Warriors. I quickly got up and rushed to Alex. His arms wrapped around me as I buried my head in his chest.

"Take her" I heard Xander speak. All of a sudden I feel hands on my shoulder pulling harshly. It suddenly clicked into my brain. They are going to rip me apart from Alex.

"No!!" My grip on Alex tightened. "Olivia!! Don't worry I'm not letting you go!" Alex yelled. Tears were running down my cheeks.

Alex and me were now at arms length. I tried to use my witch powers but I couldn't. I needed to concentrate on it and if I loose focus right now they are going to take me.

Xander walked up to Alex and gripped his shirt in his hands and threw him off me making Alex fly down the street.

I screamed and thrashed as I tried to get to Alex. They can't do this!!

Madison and Sofia ran to Alex as they saw Alex trying to get up. They gripped him from the elbows pulling back every time he almost succeeded escaping.