Chapter 13

Adrian's POV

I sighed as I reached Olivia's front door.

I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it. Locked. Damn.

I turned my head from left to right. The only life around here was cars passing by.

Probably everyone was in either school or at work.

I used my super strength and broke the knob of the door.

I pushed open the door and entered. I closed the door behind me. I set down the knob inside the bowl where they normally keep the keys.

I listened throughout the house and only heard movement upstairs.

I sniffed the air and smelled Olivia's mom upstairs.

I crept upstairs and went to Olivia's room.

I pushed open the door and hoped Olivia was there but sadly she wasn't.

I went up to her bed and sat down.

If Olivia isn't here then where could she be.

Her scent is fainting here. That means she hasn't came back here after she beat me up.

If she is a vampire she must be going on a killing spree but there hasn't been any news about killings.

But it doesn't make sense, if Melanie says her eyes turned red and she has the strength to beat me up, a vampire, then where could she be? Without killing anyone. Maybe she went into the forest and started killing animals, but human blood is more tastier than animals.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

Where the heck could Olivia be?

She is probably scared out of her mind right now.

I got up when something catches my eye.

I walked over to her desk and went to open a drawer that was open partially but as soon as my hand touched the drawer, it shocked me.

I pulled my hand back and hissed in pain.

I still felt the sting in my fingertips.

What the hell just happened?

Suddenly I heard a door opened, I looked back and saw Olivia's mom walk out of her room.

I gasped and flew out of the window and landed swiftly on the ground. I ran with my super speed towards the school.

I think I know where Olivia went, and I hope really soon that I will be able to find her.

When I reached the school, I slowed down and ran into the school.

When I turned around and looked back in front of me I didn't even realize I ran straight into Melanie.

She screamed when I landed on her.

"Sorry Melanie, I'm in a rush" I told her.