Chapter 25

Olivia's POV*

"Okay, how about this?" Alex said, getting himself ready for a cheesy line he has been telling me for the past 30 minutes. I guess he was trying to cheer me up. He cleared his throat.

"Did you feel the earthquake or was that you rocking my world?" Alex said, looking directly at me.  I tilted my head and thought about it "At least that was better than the last one" I cringed remembering the last one he told me. "Hey! You trying picking up girls" he whined. I raised my eyebrows at him. It took him a second to realize what he said before he slapped both his hands over his mouth. "Well, excuse me I wouldn't know because I'm not a guy" I rolled my eyes.

Me and Alex were outside sitting against the tree that was their home. Just off the distance I heard a snort. "What was that?" Alex said. I shrugged "I don't know, sounded like a pig" I said looking around us. "Your an idiot" Alex rolled his eyes at me "it didn't oink"

"Your calling me an idiot? Alex, honey, pigs don't oink  they snort" I rolled my eyes at him. He frowned at me " Do you not watch TV? Pigs do oink, those pigs were just animated. There is no difference in real life"

I let out a frustrated breath as my hands started massaging my temples. "How did you ever get past elementary school?"

"Oh I don't know, by studying?" He said with sarcasm in his voice. I looked at him "what... Why do you look like you don't believe me?"

Just then, lily came out giggling. It looked like she has been hearing this whole conversation. She put her little hand on top of Alex's shoulder "it's ok if you are lying Alex, you still my bwother no matter what" lily giggled, patting Alex's shoulder.

Frustrated, Alex pushed lily's hand away playfully. His face feigning hurt. "You too?" Alex contemplated before he let out a sigh. "I guess your right" he admitted. I grinned smugly but I soon dropped it when Alex added "I mean, I don't see you oinking"

I gasped, "did you just....? Oh my god, you just did"

He looked confused at first "did what?"

I started getting up, not before Selene came out that she started adding "Alex" she gave him a pitiful look "don't ever call a girl fat"

Lilly started giggling and went to her mothers side. Alex's eyes widened as he now realized it but it was too late. "Oh holy shit, Olivia, I didn't mean, I was just joking, I'm sor-" he was cut off when I threw water at him using my witch powers of course and then dirt and then some rocks. I stormed into the house not before I heard Selene and lily laughing.

~3 hours later~ -4:30pm-

It was already 4:30 already and now I was just eating some marshmallows and watching a scary movie that is texas chainsaw massacre. Selene made sure that lily won't come in because she is still to little to see all of this violence. I was in the part where heather was tied up and she was crying of course. She was practically shirtless but she had on those shirts that is buttoned up but it she wasn't wearing anything under. The chainsaw guy comes up behind her and sets his chainsaw for a second on her shoulder. That's when Alex comes in to the living room. My eyes flicker to him. I see that he was all cleaned up and wearing a plain white t-shirt with black jeans and black adidas. Me and him lock eyes but I stubbornly look away.

"Look olivia, I'm sorry for what happened back there" Alex sounded sincere. I rolled my eyes. He came to sit next to me. As he was about to sit next to me, i closed my eyes and called the air to me. it only took a millisecond before the windows burst open and harsh air was blowing in the living room, the air was blowing so hard that it knocked over alex onto the floor. I called off the wind.

I smirked as i saw alex rubbing his shoulder where he landed. "Okay I see you are still mad"

I sighed and put my bowl on the table in front of the couch and paused the movie with the remote. I turned to him. "No shit sherlock" I narrowed my eyes at him. He looked down in shame. "look I'm really sorry olivia, I didn't mean it, it's just that I never met a girl like you and I'm trying to stop my self from falling for you" his voice lowered at the end.

My eyes widened in shock. I didn't know what to think. He is trying to stop himself from falling for me. Something ignited inside of me. I slowly walked towards him. I didn't know what I was doing.  Once I was in front of him, I reached down and grabbed his hand. He looked up at me confused. Although he didn't say anything.  I'm not saying I don't like him. I kinda do, it's just that I always try to push that feeling away cause I know it will never happen but now that I know he is stopping himself from feeling those kind of feelings, maybe he can help me erase Xander from my life. I've always been broken and I always thought that Xander would heal me, even though destiny says we are mates, i feel like we are not. With Alex, I feel wanted. I have a feeling that Alex is not going to hurt me. Plus me and him are almost alike. He is a warlock and I am a witch. I don't even think I am a werewolf.

I looked up to Alex and stared into his dark blue eyes as he stared into my light brown ones. I opened my mouth to speak. "Please heal me Alex" I whispered. He had a small smile on his face. "I'll do more than heal you, I'll fix you" and with that, he slowly lowered his head and pressed his lips to mine gently as if I'm broken glass.

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated in so long, I was just focusing on school and now that I am officially in summer, I will be updating more. So don't worry. So what did you think on this chapter? comment your thoughts cause I like to read on what you think of the story. So anyways i'm going to go and work on the next chapter.

Byeeeee

-JULYGIRL