A Letter To Myself...

Dear Myself
I don't know why I'm writing all about this right now but it's this time where you need to comprehend, and move on.
I know you've overcome from all castrations and disapprobiations, and that's where you're commended. But dear young lady, that's not where the difficulties end, it has just been started. There are still some things we need to talk about.
Remember that girl who used to talk with her bestest friend all the time 4 years ago? And she shared her secrets too?
Yes, that girl who considered her as her whole book, and expected that they are lifetime friends.
Now what happened to both of them? They now consider themselves as 'strangers' for each other. Now that excitement between both of them is over now.
Espie, so much hurt the life gives! When you are known to someone, it feels like you've known everything then, but when it sucks, it sucks our whole life on it.
"Maybe, Expectations, Wishes, Dreams, Scenarios, Memories " are just mere words for you. But darling, these 'mere' words are what you deal with your life. From each and every part of life, these 'mere' words loiter along each passing mile.
These words are what like sweets (maybe they are fresh or rotten) but it depends upon how you can do it pragmatically and how you deal with it. Cause they give you different flavours and those flavours are maybe temporary, but mostly permanent.
William Shakespeare said, "Expectations Always Hurt'', and they do so. Cause they sometimes show you true perceptions which may be good, but mostly they're bad and burn holes in your heart. Cause the pain that lingers inside let's you in isolation, stuck you in one condition. And my love, you are now lying on your bed, meditating about your bitter evidences, right now. And it's sucking your whole happiness like an insect.
Or you are standing at your door and when it starts raining, you just alone meditate all your evidences what you've experienced till now. Maybe some people are meditating about their accomplishments, their desires and their best eves, but what you think is totally, and literally unique from each and everyone : Melancholy Moments and Memories, and somewhere, Lost Expectations. You are searching yourself how to get rid of this sickness? It lurks you and somewhat, you choose 'no' for that thing. Cause then you understand that being broken and melancholy all the time makes you to realise one thing: Mistake Of Taking That Option.
But sweety, that's not applicable or appreciated always. I know that you can't let someone what's in your heart, and you want that sadness pushing it inside, the burden, until and unless it reaches at the core of your heart and then a complete breakdown.
But change this perception now, not only sadness and being broken makes you strong, somewhere dedication, preservance , resolution and omnipresence makes you aware and fortified.
Can you observe world and imagine what would be there if people are not having all these traits? What would be the world then? An obnoxious place where one wants to do all things lazily. Now there is brisk competition between ' the people and the people' of the world to achieve fame.
Remember how you survived from all your disapprobiations? And crushed them immensely? Yeah, you were the warrior and Queen of yourself.. And this time too, you are. You have an idyllic personality in your heart where people failed to make a concern about you, even though for a second.
I know these moments were very woeful, but you are large - hearted person, and you've devastated them mirthfully. And that's why you're standing right now, and they are repenting to comprehend that 'novel' cause it was too late for them to take that. Now oblivion those bitter past moments and crush your sadness again, just like what you did for so long with percipitancy.
But don't always remain melancholy and broken all the time sweetheart, wipe off your tears, and go ahead. Cause life is too short to think about these things for letting you down.

P.S.: Stay Potent and Show your Fortifications. Knock'em head Tiger!

P.P.S : And if you still feel incomplete again, take that chocolate cake from the refrigerator and eat the whole of it. You will never be melancholy and depressed anymore!

Your Loving Soul
Me