Relationship Labyrinth

We ourselves are confounded and stuck in this linked network, what people usually say is 'relationships'. I'm not saying relations between your parents and your relatives, but between yourself, your friends, acquaintances, teachers, batch mates colleagues and all those you know, or shall I say; we know.
The decisions we often make are somehow or completely different from your known ones. But still, we promise them to be together. To share memories, their intentions towards us, or our intentions towards them. But moreover, the decisions you take are not favourable to your loved ones or to your 'relations'. They might claim or complain, or pretend that it is apt for us, or mostly for their benefit, autocorrect your decision which might be not satisfactory for you or for us.
Now the thing comes on that topic where mostly we are completely devastated, and that thing is trust and mistrust. It is completely ironic in our relationships that to whom we are close, are mostly mistrusted and to whom we do not matter for our relations, are made to build ourselves or to trust. We are totally in a constant apprehension on each and every day about the 'loosening' of relations with your known ones. Despite that they cheat us or deceive us, but still we consider them as a part of our lives. We don't want them to lose, so to make them happy, we agree their conditions. Whether they are benefit for us or not. They, sometimes, bluff us. We still know that they are deceiving us, but in order to preserve our relations towards them, we consider ourselves in front of them as 'fools' ; whether we are shrewd or not.
Who has made this world? That place where sharing was an indispensable part of our lives is now considered as a business or illegal. That place where one beings friendly and stands for others is now standing or himself or herself. All are now the 'idealists' of their own self. Especially, the principle difficulty occurs when there are majority of 'self-obsessed' humans and despite that they do wrong deeds, they excel in their life. This question hits me in my mind everyday: why it happens so? Why these people are not flunked in front of God? Why do they do not repent? And if we will do the same thing, we used to repent..
What's meant to be is now forgotten and humanity in this pragmatic life is now extinct like dinosaurs. It feels bad to me when I start following bad means and applying to my known ones... Even though you too. It feels melancholy for being so careful about each and every person without knowing myself how we are, and what we are going to do.
Somewhere the solutions of these situations are very difficult... Unable to conjecture.. And bitter replies...
But still... These problems go on and on. And instead of thinking about these difficulties, Make yourself and everyone happy. That's what the person should be..