Part Two

5-It is so rare to find those people who are more concerned in others than themselves. All are now reliant for themselves, run on their way, on their choices, and on their opportunities. And then you discover yourself somewhere as the most finer one for sarcacism. I know; this will hurt, bring holes in your heart. But you should continue to struggle your life. Somewhere these things will also let you down, but you just have a resolutive thought that you can struggle, you can be free from all the issues and one day, people will repent..

6-Finally you are in a position to be yourself, no matter what people say, think or pretend about you. The world has its main motto: Talk, Talk and Talk; even though they discuss with others about you which are not true. But instead of letting yourself change, crush those negatives what people say and drink the basic necessities of life. Cuz they are not your arms or hands or brains who are letting you in a stage favourable to them. Think about it..

7-I am myself
Being formed by thoughts, inspiration and wisdom
And dreaming about sitting with the stars.
Forming constellations, Shining like a milky way,
Full of optimism, resolution and wishing for more to form.
I can overcome each asteroid in my way
Cuz I know that nothing in the universe can rupture me down
Either anyone pushes me into black hole
Or prompts me to give up after bad circumstances
But I take an oath that no one can teach or guide me
Or suggest me in any thing.
You just know my name.. Not my story..

8-We remember people....whether in a bad way or good way... But we just remember people
Reminiscences of people may let you happy or melancholy... But the Main thing is that they left a mark in your life.
Not only that they had left a mark... We too left a mark in their way....Even if we travel across millions of miles and gazillion galaxies, someone will have reminiscences of us... In ways we didn't know how we reacted to them
We all leave a mark in some way... You see?

9-Smile, because it's the only way which can conquer all disapprobiations and melancholy places, fickles it into sanguine and stupendous place.. Which would give you the happiest moments in your life..

10- She was a Mixed-up Version formed by the lyrics of the song in her soul, quotes in her heart and smile that will light up the whole world...