Burden Of Familiarity

Why is it so that those individuals who used to be a part of our life, are now considered as strangers in long run path. The moments, incidents that made our life cherished are vanished in our life creativity. Sometimes, we used to think sympathy or kindness also, but mostly, we used to think about ourselves, our creation, our responsibilities and our chances of winning. Our kindness towards others lurk there. Even if you are someone's friend at this age, remember one thing, a queer lost after several days would change your life forever. He/she is not existing for you from now. Somehow you commence your life with a fresh beginning; regretting all those moments and share your views in other life. But do you feel those days still existing in the other way you're living? Obviously not. You just meditate all day long lying on the bed, seeking questions yourself and answering yourself, and then you realise about any incident but only when it's too late.
Someone has rightly said that human brains thinks the fastest, not only on one situation, but several situations loitering in their minds at one time. But we, realize our mistakes and our departments at the eleventh hour.
In this generation, there is lack of precipitancy. The individuals now want their life to be done easily, earning lots of profits but they think that it should be done idly.
We, the people of the world, have no patience at all. In each and every situation, we ourselves decide that we would convey this to the world, without thinking! Someone has said that we have two parts of brain: left and right and we have one mouth. This means that we should think twice before we speak. But here, pragmatically, things are just opposite.
In the conclusion we say that life is too short to be happy, just be yourself and stop being homeside . But we will be le happy when we will make ourselves happy, by making our life, having an optimistic and determination thought, "Yes, I can do it.."