Chapter 18: I don't have a crush on her

"Hmm.... ano ba pwede Clara?" Aya asked while laying down on her bed. She looked bored, she was staring at the ceiling. 

"Ewan ko, uncle Wil?" Clara stared at me.... with gleaming eyes like she was saying 'Hey uncle Wil~ hey~ hey~ hey~ please tell me what we can do~ pretty pleaaaaseee~?' 

"Why ask me?"

"Cause I wanted to."

"Sigh. I don't know. Uh......"

"Spin the bottle!!" panira tong Matt na to oh! 

"No, please. No."

"But--"

"No buts Matt!! The dare was already bad last time, and what now? A new dare?? No thank you."

"A sshh sshh!!" Clara pointed at the sleeping Aya. Aww, ang cute. Parang batang walang kaalam-alam sa mga nangyayari. Well, tulog nga eh.

"Wil."

"Uncle Wil." sabay nilang sinabi nila Clara at Matt sa akin. What now!?

They mouthed something.....

"Kiss Aya" 

Like what?!

"Why?? She's not my girlfriend!! I don't even have a crush on her!! Why should I kiss her??"

"Because we said so!! And we'll send out your pics if you don't listen!!" 

"Sigh. Fine." 

They're all so mean. Why do I even have a family who's like this?? Palagi nila akong pinepair kay Aya, nakakainis na kaya. Pero di naman ang ibig sabihin nun na dapat magalit ako kay Aya diba? Haaay, baka yun yung rason kung bakit ako nagalit sa kanya kanina. Kasi sobrang naiirita na ako sa pinagagawa sa akin. 

Well, tinapat ko yung ulo ko dun sa mukha niya hanggang nagkaroon ng shadow sa itaas niya. Nilapitan ko yung mukha niya tas kiniss ko siya sa lips. Ang lambot ng lips niya para pillow na ewan na pang-lips. Pagkatapos ay bumalik ako sa normal position na parang walang nangyari. Siguro naman ay gigising siya maya-maya diba? 

"Mmmm........" tumagilid si Aya. Cute siya, aaminin ko yun, cute siya. But that doesn't mean that I already have a crush on her. Porket cute may crush agad? 

"Oh there. Happy?"

"Yes uncle Wil, yes. Now, what did you think of when you kissed her?" what did I think of? Well, my mind was floating at the moment. She looked like snow white except not as white, and I was like the prince cause snow needed a prince to kiss her to remove the spell and blah blah blah.

"A. I love her.

B. I hate her.

C. I have a crush on her.

D. I think she's cute." what the hell Matt. Are you a mind reader or something??

"D."

"Good, first stage is complete. Onto the next one~" what the--? Is this a game of some sort Clara?

"Can I go to the restroom for a while?"

"Yeah, sure uncle Wil." 

I was about to go to the restroom when suddenly Matt tapped on my shoulder and asked me.

"If you were to fall in love with Aya..... What would you do if someone tried to steal her?"

I was surprised by the question. It made me think for a little while because I had never been in a romantic relationship with a girl but still, I answered him honestly.

"If I were to fall in love with Aya.... I would do all means to protect her from this girlfriend stealer. Yes, even if she's not my girlfriend yet and I have a crush on her, I'll protect her as if she's mine."

"Now, may I please go to the restroom?" Matt was surprised by my reply, then he smiled.

"Hahahaha! You really do deserve a girl like Aya. Hope it'll happen Wil. Good luck!" then he walked away. What was that supposed to mean??