Chapter 17

Wil Crisostomo's POV

"Ehhhhh, binisita ako kanina ni mister init eh! Ngayon may pagkamaokay na ako. Hehe!" 

I'm touched actually, really, seriously. Aya's okay now because of me. Yeah, I was the one who went upstairs to check up on her. I was worried, okay? Everyone was, and they all made me go upstairs to check on her so yeah, I did. She was hot when I felt for her temperature so I got a small towel and wet it with water and placed it on her forehead. I remember that she mumbled things like.....

'Mister init...... please...... asan ka na.....?'  

And she sounded like she was dying. She also sounded like she was looking for someone, wonder who it was. I'm guessing her crush? If she does have one anyway. 

Well, because of that. I couldn't help myself but hug her and say.

"I'll protect you Aya....." 

Seriously! What was I thinking!? I couldn't protect Aya!! I'm too busy with school and training!! Then she actually replied, but I think she was sleep-talking.

"Salamat mister init....." 

Dug dug.... dug dug.... 

My god, what the hell?? My heartbeat's not normal. It became weird, whenever things like this happens, my heart always make that annoying sound!! I hate it. It's not what I'm used to.

"Abay, sino naman si mister init Aya? Yiiiieeee, sino yaaaan~?"

"Hoy! Init lang yun!!"

"Ahahaha!! Init lang XD Omg!! AHAHAHA!!!"

I don't even know what I should feel with that comment. It somewhat annoys me, I don't know. I think I need a heart expert or something.

And then, Matt mouthed me something.

"Aww, Wil was initzoned! Ahahaha!" 

What the--!? What does that supposed to mean?? Hay nako, I don't know anymore. 

"Oh, guys. Ano na? Tapos na tayong kumain diba?"

"Di rin grabe ate. May pagkain pa oh!" Chris showed his empty plate to Aya. Lol, go Chris! Haha.

"Heh! Namimilosopo ka na rin!!"

"Oo naman ate! Katulad mo! Ahahaha!!"

"Go Chris!! AHAHA!! Like sister like brother talaga kayong dalawa noh?"

"Alam ko Clara!!"

"Ano na gawin natin, anyways?"

"Ewan ko, yun nga yung tinatanong ko kanina eh!!"

"Anong oras na ba? 7:30 pm palang ah."

"Punta tayong SM!!"

"Sige!!"

"Pero ate, okay ka na ba?"

"Oo Chris. okay na ate mo. Sama ka?"

"Ehh, tinatamad ako."

"Sige na please Chris!! Christmas gift mo sakin!!"

"December 10 palang ate!! Hinay hinay lang, masyado kang nagmamadali!!"

"Aya, you're not okay." she's okay na Wil, why stop her?

"Haaaaah?? Bakiiiiiit??? Okay na kaya ako kuya Wil!!" I know that Aya, but my stupid mouth won't stop.

"No you're not." 

"Yes I am!!"

"No you are not."

"Yes. I. am!!"

"Fine, bahala ka kung magcollapse ka ulit." in the end, napagalitan ko si Aya. Bakit ba kasi ang sama ko ngayon kay Aya? Oo nga, kahit ako naweweirdohan sa sarili ko eh. Everything's so weird ever since Aya came into the picture.

"Aya, next time nalang. Sleep-over nalang kami dito, kay lang?" 

"Oo, kay lang naman. Mag-plano nalang tayo kung ano gagawin natin." of course Aya would agree to Clara cause Clara's her best friend! But when I tell her not to she doesn't say okay. Haay, life.