But there were confusion because Remy was born two months before the attacks on the Elegance Pack. It didn’t make sense. What exactly did the soothsayer predict?

The motive of O was still unknown and that is something I knew for sure only O knows. Was O involved in the destruction of? Most importantly is O a guilty or an aggrieved party?

The new information was too much for me to take in and I felt like I have grown old within an hour. I had to calm down and I needed a certain she-wolf, with big chocolate brown eyes, scent to do that. That is why, instead of going to my apartment like I intended to, I ended up knocking Sel’s apartment door around nine in the night.

I heard footsteps approaching the door and Tyson opened the door. I was immediately greeted by a scowl which I returned. He crossed his arms and stood in front of me glaring at me.

“Give me that back you bully” I heard Sel scream at someone.

“What are you doing here?” Tyson asked me.

Pushing past him, I stepped inside the house. “I came to meet Sel” I said once I was inside. I frowned when I saw Sel fighting with Cortez, over a remote. Darya was sitting on the nearby couch and yawning.

“Not happening little bear” Cortez replied calmly, pushing away Sel’s hand that was trying to take the remote.

“Hey” Sel said getting up from the couch as soon as she saw me.

“Hey” I said smiling.

“Go, go to your room and do all the lovey dovey stuff with your mate” Cortez said pushing Sel’s arm. I was not embarrassed after he said that but Sel definitely was. She turned a bright shade of red and then angrily placed a pink cushion on his head before walking towards me.

I cocked an eyebrow at Cortez who just grinned at me. “She needs to get laid or else she will keep watching these romantic movies” he whispered throwing the cushion on a yawning Darya, who immediately sat up straight when the cushion hit her face.

“What, what happened?” Darya asked blinking while Tyson pulled the book from her hand. At the same time Sel held the back of Cortez’s head in her hand and forcefully bent his head.

“AAA” he screamed. “Give the guy a warning at least” he said slapping her hand but Sel caught his hair in a tight fist and gritted her teeth.

“I was not watching a romantic movie” Sel, whose cheeks were beet red from embarrassment, muttered to Cortez.

“Go to your room and sleep, I will not carry you again” Tyson said to Darya, who got up and sleep walked towards her room.

“Hey” Cortez screamed at Sel and I growled at him for the tone. “Lover boy, take your mate” he said to me and I growled again for the nick name.

“Let him go” I told holding her hand and pulling her towards her room. I closed and bolted her room door, so that the Sentinel can get the message that I don’t need him interrupting.