“They preplan everything” I told her and she had a distant look in her face.

“Preplan?” she said in a whisper and I stared at her. She still had a distant look but then she snapped out of it herself after few minutes.

“Aunt, I still have a qualm in this theory of yours” I said and Aunt stared at me.

“Uh… What qualm?” she asked picking the forms and keeping it back in the file.

“I feel it difficult to connect my dad’s murder with O” I stated and Aunt dropped the forms.

“How is it difficult Duncan? Your dad was murdered by O. There are enough proofs for it” she said growling at me. “The locket, the coin” she said gritting her teeth.

At the mention of the locket, I recalled what was written in them. “Fire, Air and Water” I murmured.

“What?”

“The lockets”

“Yes. What about them?”

“It had the names of elements.” I said and Aunt narrowed her eyes. “Which means that the rest wolves of such kind are alive and working with O” I said and Aunt blinked. I didn’t want to say much until I was sure of it and hence I decided to keep my mouth shut. I wanted to be clear about everything for sure.

“Oh” she said and leant back in her chair.

“Then we have to save all of them” I said.

“We do” she said nodding her head.

“Do you have any clue about other wolves as Remy” I asked her.

“No.” she said firmly. “I have no clue. All I know is about Remy and the she-wolf you just told about” she said shaking her head.

“Oh, okay”

“I will call you again if I find anything” she said getting up from the chair.

I got up too, “Do call me Aunt”

“I will”.

“Thank you for your help” I said and kissed her cheeks.

“Oh, never mind about it. I told you before I will help you find and kill O because such people don’t deserve to live” she spat.

“I know, Good Bye Aunt” I said and walked out.

On my drive to the apartment, I couldn’t help but think about what Aunt said about Remy and any other wolves of such kind. The wolves had to be Alpha bloods and I wondered whose pups have such power. According to what Soothsayer had said such wolves were born after the destruction of Elegance Pack which is in 1998 and that means such wolves cannot be more than 15 years of age.