Chapter 10

*** day before first day of school for 11th grade

Marinette POV

"Ughhh, why does school have to start?!?! Ughhh," Marinette exclaimed, while flopping onto her bed.

"Marinette, sweetie, please come down, dinner's ready!" Sabine called up.

"Hdjsogri," Marinette replied, having her voice muffled from being in the pillows.

Marinette finally dragged herself out of her bed and walked down the stairs. Sitting at the table, Marinette slowly started to pick at her dinner.

"Aww, cheer up sweetie. Maybe tomorrow will be different!" Sabine said cheerfully to Marinette, rubbing her cheek lovingly.

"Thanks Mama!" Marinette replied kissing her cheek.

After dinner, Tom gave Marinette a plate of cookies for her to bring up to her room.

"Thanks Papa! Goodnight Mama...Papa!" she excitedly exclaimed, hugging her parents good night.

:::
Adrien POV

Adrien could not contain his excitement for the day to come. He couldn't wait to see his school again. His teachers. His friends, Alya and Nino. And most importantly, Marinette. After finishing his dinner, rather quickly, Adrien rushed to his room. He had checked to make sure everything was prepared for the following day from his school bag to his clothing choice, multiple times. The only thing was what to say to his friends. He still hadn't planned what he was going to say to them. Deciding he would just have to wing it, Adrien slipped his pajamas on and climbed into his bed. Sighing and staring up at the ceiling, Adrien fell asleep with a huge goofy grin on his face.

-----------------

So I know it was definitely not as long as the last one but it is just a transition chapter. I am really excited for the next chapters to come. Hope you are loving this book so far. Thanks everyone again. Till next chapter.

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!