Chapter 6

A/N: this may be a shorter chapter...it is just to get the story going on.
Also, they are in 8th grade now.

The next year at school was very rough for everyone. Mostly Alya and Nino, but especially for Marinette. She lost her spunk and dark circles were always seen around her eyes. She only ever spoke small phrases and if the teacher called on her, which they limited understanding her type of condition.

Though, a certain blonde was feeling a little risky that day. She knew of Marinette and her condition, so she thought she would take advantage of her. After all, she would make a great and easy victim to her taunts.

Currently sitting alone at a lunch table, glumly eating her lunch when she heard feet shuffle behind her.

"Ahhhh, Sabrina, why would you bring me over here?! Come on, we need to evacuate this area cause this aura of Marin-whatever is gonna ruin my hair!!" Chloe exclaimed knowing a show was about to be put on, for her at least.

Knowing that Chloe was just trying to get to her, Marinette ignored her. Instead, she slowly raised from her table, took her trash and threw it away, then left.

Chloe, however, was upset with this reaction from her. Though, only Marinette only knew where she was going to comfort herself. Away from Chloe and the world. The place where only one other special person from her heart knows about.

***With Marinette in her special place

Marinette sat in cuddled in the corner of her special place, thinking and breathing. That's all she could do in times like this. All she was thinking about was one thing that was and still is dear to her. Adrien.

"Always and forever princess....always and forever..." Marinette kept thinking, over and over.

She was thinking of the day in 7th grade when Adrien came to comfort her. That day, everything changed between them, for the better in her opinion. She raised her hand to her nose remembering the kiss he gave her. She couldn't wait until her kitty would come back to her.

3 years 6 months 9 seconds

That was her current soulmate time. She didn't think she could wait that long. Though the girl did know one thing for sure that only she would know. Marinette's heart would always and forever belong to Adrien, no matter who her soulmate was or is.

----------------

Hey, how do you guys like the story so far?? I hope you have been enjoying it so far. Don't worry it will get better with Adrien and Marinette's situation. I promise. Though, I will have to add some ups and downs. Vote, comment, like, share. Thanks again!! Till next chapter peeps!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!