Chapter 1: Nice to Meet You

Shit ohhh shit..

I left my assignment that was suppose to be my final grade for the semester. Fuck my life.
Good thing I'm a well behaved student and a teacher's pet, I can bring it in on Monday.

"Hey sexy" My best friend said while standing behind me.
I just rolled my eyes at her words and grabbed her hand pulling her to the cafeteria.
"Sooooo..." She drawled
"What is it, spit it out" I said annoyed at her

"Sorry mistress" She said quietly holding her head down, I let out an exasperated breath. She always does this to get under my skin. Since I told her about my interest in bdsm, I never hear the end of it. It's hard enough having a lesbian best friend that you know has a crush on you but won't admit it but having her constantly address you the way you desire, the way you so desperately want to hear someone scream that name while you fuck them to tears, it's hard to have self control even when you know they're just joking.

"Samantha" I growled her name " I will bend you over my knees right here in public and slap your little ass while everyone watches" I threatened her hoping it would get her to shut up about it but my plan backfired as she let out a soft moan which she tried to cover with a cough while crossing her legs. I smirked at her causing her to blush and look down. Her silky black hair acting as a curtain covering her face.

She's quite the catch, if I was into girls like that I'd surely have her as mine but I'm not.

She cleared her throat bringing me out of my thoughts "I was just joking jeez! calm down beyotch" she said while raising her hands in surrender trying to remove the tension and my scrutinizing stare off her. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating my food.

"Jessi did you hear about the new kid?" Samantha asked me.

"No.. why?" I heard nothing about a new kid coming here. We don't have newcomers very often or should I say never.

"Nothing just wondering" she said waving her hand dismissing the topic.

"OK weird ass." I say to her but to be honest I was intrigued. I wanted to meet this new kid. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't hear the cafeteria door open .

I was snapped out my thoughts when I felt someone pinch me. I sucked in a deep breath ready to cuss Samantha out but instead I looked up and saw the most handsome boy I have ever seen in my life. He was standing at our table silently asking if it was ok to sit here. He held his head down letting his brown shaggy hair cover his eyes, he wore clothes that were twice his size. It took Samantha's fake coughing to stop my ogling. I brought my eyes back to the boy's face, he still had his head down. I really wanted to see his eyes though.

"Look up." I try to say in the softest voice I could muster. I saw him tense, then slowly shifted from one foot to another. I don't know if you've notice but I like things done fast and right away. Getting more annoyed with each shift of his foot I tell him to look up this time not trying to be soft spoken. He gasped and looked up right away, finally.

Wow his eyes are just ... Woooww. Damn it control yourself Jessi , don't drool. His eyes are so beautiful I found my self staring so deep in them trying to look at his soul. They were blue with specks of green in them just wow.

He let out a little nervous chuckle and ask if he could sit with us.

"Sure" I say trying to keep my cool and not jump his bones.

Samantha kicked my foot under the table, I looked up once more to try and cuss her out but was stopped when she made a motion sign with her eyes over to the new kid. I didn't know what she was trying to bring across when it clicked, I was staring at the kid. Well it's not my fault he has my interest but I then see that he's squirming in his seat and keeping his head down. Oh I'm staring again.

"What's your name?" I asked addressing the sexy human being instead of being a creep.

"M.. My Nam.. Name is Gav..." He stutters how cute and such a turn on. He clears his throat and squares his shoulder to ease his nervousness. How cute.
"Gavin. My name's Gavin."

"Gavin." I said testing his name on my tounge. When I said his name I saw him close his eyes and shudder.

Hmmm such a reaction I decided that I'm going to play with him a little, he just looks so teaseable.

"Nice name Gavin." Again he shudders. I smirked at his reaction while he just sat there blushing. "My name's Jessica but call me Jessi. For now" I mumbled under my breath. "And this is my so called best friend Samantha." I introduced Sam who just scoffed,rolled her eyes and shook Gavin's hand.

"Nice to meet you Gav" Sam said using her I'd fuck you if I wasn't gay voice. I don't know what got over me but I glared at Samantha. She noticed my glare and removed her hand from Gavin's and held her head down. What the fuck is wrong with me?! Gavin is not mine there is no need to feel jealous. I need to control myself better I don't understand why I'm lacking control of myself since I laid my eyes on Gavin.

I was pulled out of my thoughts again by someone touching me but this time it wasn't Samantha it was Gavin. To say I was shocked was an understatement he gave my hand a squeeze and let go. It's like he knew what I was thinking.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Haven't edited as yet.
Vote and comment.