Chapter 2

A/N:
Me: I totally own all of twilight! Everything is mine!
Bella: Izziie...
Me: I own most of twilight then.
Rosalie: Izziie
Me: I own half?
Esme: Author!
Me:I own a little bit?
Esme/Bella/Rosalie: AUTHOR!
Me: Okay! I don't own twilight! S.M. Does. Jesus!

Bella's POV
Dream
"Hey Bella!" Rosalie called when she saw me walk into school.
"Hey Rose." I say smiling. She hugged me tightly before taking me by the hand and dragging me into school. As soon as we were in the doors the school transformed into a beautiful house.
"There's some one I want you to meet." She pulled me into the front room and waiting there was a fuzzy figure but the figure I could see was defiantly female. She began to turn around...
End of dream

When I woke up. Who was that woman? Oh well, the dream will probably be gone from my head in a little while. I did the normal morning routine getting up, making food for myself and a missing sorry excuse for a father, grabbed my bag and walked to school. I sang to myself on the way a song I used to sing with my mom when she was alive.
(A/N four five seconds Rihanna and Kanye west)
I think I've had enough
I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind
I might do a little time
'Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Now I'm Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to crash

I'm 'bout Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell
Ooh, that's all I want

And I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin' how could I be so reckless?
I just can't apologize
I hope you can understand and

If I go to jail tonight
Promise you'll pay my bail
See they want to buy my pride
But that just ain't up for sale

'Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Now I'm Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me

'Cause that's all I want

I really enjoy singing that song, it brings back amazing memories. Mom and I doing our nails and her doing my makeup which I hated by the way! But it was a fun time, we spent quality time together and that's all that really matters.

I walked into the school parking lot expecting to be greeted once again by a fuming pair of trolls Jessica and Lauren but I was genuinely surprised when Alice danced her way up to me with Rosalie.

"Hey Bella! You ready for tonight?" She sang. I smiled and nodded my head grateful it was even still happening. "Good! Come on the others are waiting for you!" That shocked me. The Cullens, did I mention they all looked like literal Greek gods?, we're waiting for me? Well life seems to be getting a little weirder. Alice linked my arm in hers and Rose put her hand on my back guiding me to the Cullens. Alice's hand was freezing cold and so was Rose's but hers is different. Rosalie left a warm sensation where she touched like her hand was an iron and underneath the cold metal was lovely warm steam.

We all met up and started talking and laughing about random things. I saw Lauren and Jessica sneer form the corner of my eye and Rose couldn't keep her eyes off my face. I blushed a little bit and Rosalie's interest in me as she wasn't really paying attention to the conversation.

Lessons went by like a breeze and it wasn't long before lunch came and Alice was bouncing up and down.

"One more hour Bella! I'm so excited!" I nodded following her jumping figure with my eyes.

"I can see that..." I commented. Alice wouldn't stop bouncing and the others were just laughing. This was an awesome moment, me with my friends acting stupid but of course Lauren and Jessica have to ruin everything. They sauntered up to us once again.

"Hey Swan, you know just because you made some friends doesn't mean we'll stop. What did she do? Pay you to be her friend? Or do you pity her or something?" Lauren sneered.

"No, Lauren. We want to be her friend. Bella's really cool your not." Emmett spat at her. I smiled my friends are sticking up for me. This is a first.

"Of course Bella's really "cool" but me and my friends are really hot. See? Why would you want to talk to hang around with trash when your perfectly welcome with us."  Lauren retorted gesturing to her table. I started to get nervous. What if they leave me? Rosalie grabbed my hand firmly under the table and it felt like electric shocks through my body.

"Yeah right Lauren. I can speak for all of us Cullens when I say that I'd rather die than sit you and your bunch of snooty girls who can't get a life and have to ruin some one else's. Bye Lauren. Bye Jessica." Rosalie said using her hand that wasn't intertwined with mine in a shooing motion. I laughed a little bit as tweedledee and tweedledum stormed away, swaying their hips to try and make the boys follow like puppies. When it didn't work they huffed and stormed off again.

"Desperate much? As if we'd want to sit with them." Rosalie complained squeezing my hand under the table leaving electric shocks pulsing through us both. I didn't mind it though in fact I enjoyed the feeling.

Next I had Spanish and it flew by easily. As fluently as I could speak French I can speak Spanish too. I learnt and spoke three different languages fluently French, Spanish and German. Hardly anyone I know understands German or speaks it, so I use it when I have something to hide or otherwise. As I finally made it to the front door Alice danced to my side while Rose sauntered up to my side and linked her arm in mine. It surprised me but I wasn't complaining. I quite enjoyed the feeling.

"Okay, Bella? Do you want to ride with me?" Rose asked clinging onto my arm even tighter than before making my clothes ripple. Alice rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure." I answered a bouncing Rosalie, she pulled me over to her sweet red BMW convertible and told me to hop in. I did so and she put on the radio but kept changing the channel.

"They never have anything actually quality on the radio anymore!" She finally reached a station where the song I was singing earlier this morning was playing. I sang along with it eventually we were both swaying side to side signing the song together and laughing before we pulled up to their house.

Oh...my...god....