2 || game on

a/n: the picture has nothing to do with this chapter, i just thought it was hilarious

Luke had been watching the girl walk around the arcade for at least half an hour now. He wasn't trying to be creepy, there was just something about her. Her dark hair and brown eyes enticed him. Her sun kissed skin was always glowing, and he couldn't help but admire the simplicity of her hidden beauty that probably only Luke could see.

More and more people had started to roll in, all of them having fun, eating pizza, and playing games.

The girl walked up to Luke, a frustrated look on her face. He noticed that her nose was flared and her eyebrows were furrowed. He nearly laughed at the sight, but his mouth was kept in a straight line.

"You have to change the music around here." She insisted. "I mean, Ariana Grande? Really?"

Luke rolled his eyes.

"Change the music." She put her hands on her hips, getting a little impatient with the boy who refused to talk. Luke shrugged. "Is that a yes or no?" Luke shrugged again. "A little help here, Ashton?" She shot a look towards Ashton, whose eyes widened at the mention of name.

"Uh... " He looked between his best mate and the hot-headed stranger. "I'm a lover not a fighter -- "

"Here's a deal, blondie." Luke's full attention was now on her. "If I beat you in a game of table hockey, I get to choose the music for the arcade the rest of the day."

"Or you could just give him a blowjob." Ashton murmured, giggling to himself.

"So, deal?" The nameless girl raised her eyebrows.

Luke shrugged.

*•*•*•

The girl was fuming.

She lost.

She lost at the one game she always won whenever someone would play with her.

Luke was sitting on top of the glass counter again, silently enjoying his little victory, but not showing it to her.

Ariana Grande was blaring throughout the arcade, and Luke was nodding his head along to Tattooed Heart.

She was sitting down at an empty table, and Luke took a damp rag and went over to the table next to her. He cleaned up the mess that the previous people had left, sneaking glances at her while she was on her phone.

He noticed that her shirt had something on it, and when he moved to the other side of the table, he noticed that it said The 1975. He'd heard of them before. His mate, Michael, was always blasting their music whenever Luke was over.

So, Luke finished cleaning up the table and went over to the laptop that was streaming music to the speakers that were around the arcade.

Before he played the song he searched up, he put a slice of pizza on a paper plate and hit play on the laptop.

The Sound was playing. Right from the first beat, her head shot up and a smile crept onto her chapped lips. She bounced her leg to the beat of the music, and Luke could see her mouth the words to the song.

He walked over to her table, sitting down and dropping the food in front of her. He sat there, watching her look at him with wide eyes.

"But I lost?"

Luke shrugged.

"Thank you." She picked the pepperoni off her pizza, and set them to the side. Luke's face twisted into an emotion that was a mix of confusion and judgement. "What? I don't like pepperoni. You want it?" She took a smile bite of her food and pushed the plate towards Luke, who shrugged and ate the pepperoni.

"I'm Bayani." She said quietly. Luke almost didn't catch her name, the loud music was overpowering everything else. "But people call me Bay."

Luke pointed to his name tag, hoping she could make out the fading text.

"Not much of a talker, huh, Luke?"

He shrugged, eating another pepperoni.

"That's alright." Bay whispered, eating the rest of her pizza.

__
okay so the chapters are pretty short for now, but as the plot develops more the chapters will become longer :-)

thanks for reading, stay beautiful xx