The Superhero Code

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, well, growing up Kyle and I never really bonded, but now that he's older and I moved away. I think he misses me." Kaz chuckled. Reminds me of my sister and I. I miss her a lot, now that I think of it.

"This is our chance to finally become bed buds." Kaz continued. Adam and Chase never really had a connection like them, I wish they did.

I heard the doorbell go off, and Kaz heard it. "That's him." Kaz put his apple down and went to the door and it slide open to reveal a young looking boy, with brown floppy hair, a red shirt and was carrying a backpack. I see the resembles, except he was shorter then Kaz.

"Kyle!" Kaz exclaimed, excited.

"The bionic people!" Kyle exclaimed, giving Kaz his backpack and running up to us. I stood up, and walked next to Bree, and Kyle came up to us.

"Wow! If I, uh, didn't know any better, I think you're more excited to see them more then me." Kaz looked at Kyle, smiling, but I could tell he was hurt.

"I am." Kyle told him, and I giggled. Aww, that's sad. Kaz had to agreed with that.

Kyle looked back at us, and his gaze went to me, and smirked.

"Wow, Lucy, you're more beautiful in person." He winked, and I blushed a bit.

"Oh, um, thanks I guess."

Oh great, he likes me. Just like his brother.

🌺🌺--

Later we were all in the living room, I was sitting in between Skylar and Chase, because I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of her, because of what Chase did for her. Anyway, Kaz was standing, Oliver was sitting on the other side of the couch, and Kyle was standing up, talking.

"So when my mom told me that Kaz was an intern with the bionic people; I just had to come see for myself." Kyle explained, looking at us.

"K, well, you saw them." Kaz cut in, chuckling a bit. "What do you say we get out of here and take some chances on eating some street meat."

I can sense some jealousy in the air, and it's not mine, it's Kaz's.

"Kaz, do you mind? The grown ups are talking." Kyle told him, making me laugh a little. Wow, he sounds more mature then Kaz? Wait, Kaz isn't really mature.

Kyle sat down next to Chase. "I can't believe I'm sitting next to the Chase Davenport. You're my favorite bionic hero."

Wow, that is not heard often, except from me, of course.

"I get that all the time." Chase smiled, Sky and I looked at him. No he doesn't, that's Adam who does.

"Really? Cause I've never heard that. Seriously, never, not one time." Sky pointed out, I nodded. Sorry, babe, but it's the truth.

Chase's smile faded, and I rubbed his arm.

"Wow! She does not like you." Oliver said, smirking, and I was happy. Yeah, step off my man, alien girl.

"Okay, Kyle. Your room is all set." Bree walked downstairs, and Kyle stood up.

"Thanks! Wait until my friends hear the bionic Bree made my bed." Kyle ran upstairs, excited. I highly doubt she did anything remotely nice to it.

"Or more accurately, bionic Bree threw your backpack into an empty room." Bree commented, walking next to Kaz.

"Great, so this entire time, I thought he was excited to come see me, but really he was using me to get to you guys." Kaz told us, pointing at us three, still bitter. I pouted, sarcastically.