Back to myself

*Star POV*

I turned it off. i didn't give a shit no more. i felt free. i felt so much better. i didn't have to feel guilty. i didn't have to worry about the people i hurt. it was all over. i didn't care anymore. i could do anything and everything. I didn't have to care. I didn't want to care.

I looked at the door where my friends were locked in. I didn't care. I looked over at Slade and said "what are we going to do with them?"

Slade looked at me and smirked. That wasn't a good sigh. He either wanted me to hurt them or kill them. "I'll let you know later. Now go and rob a store or something. "

I nodded and left. I flew all around town. I had robbed about 2 stores. I think. It was time for me to go back to Slade. I landed outside of the cave and walked inside. I could still hear screams. I keep telling myself that I didn't care anymore. I didn't need them.

I walked slowly towards Slade. "I robbed 2 banks. I put the 2 bags down in front of him.

"Good! Now I have something for you to do" Slade said smirking. I gulped and nodded."I want you to get your little friends out of the room and destroy them"

My eyes widen. I couldn't distory them. I know I didn't care but I could never destroy someone. I looked at Slade. I had to tell him no. I had to tell him I wasn't going to do it. "fine " I said mentally slapped myself. Why did I just say I would do it.

I toke a deep breath and walked over to the door. If I didn't do this then Slade would and he would probably destroy me to. I opened the door and they all came rushing out.

"I'm so sorry guys" I said I raised my hand about to shoot a star bolt. I couldn't do it. I had to force myself to shoot it at Slade so I did. I shoot it right at him making him fly right into the wall.

" you weren't sub post to attack me. " Slade said angry.

"I will not harm my friends " I said. I watched Slade get up. I had to do something. I looked over at my friends and said "go! Get out of here before I destroy this place. "

"We aren't leaving you here. We want to help you" Robin said not bugging.

" I said get out of here" I yelled and I shoot one of my star bolts hitting the wheels all around slade. They all came tumbling down crushing him.

Raven,BB and Cyborg all ran out but robin stayed. "I said go robin! I'll be right behind you!" I shoot more star bolts and everything started to come crashing down. I grabbed robin hand and we ran out of slades hiding spot.

We watched everything just crash down and blocked the entrance. I turned to look at my friends and I hugged them.

We stayed like that for awhile and robin said " let's go home" we all nodded and left.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the late late update. I've been doing some stuff and haven't had time to update.
I hope you like this chapter

Thanks for the votes and keep voting!