How could you!

*Star POV* 

i just looked at robin. i didn't know what to say or think. it was like my heart dropped into my stomach. i felt lonely again. i felt like i was getting more depressed. i didn't want to feel that way. i hated it! I loved Robin but he loves Raven more.

i  shook my head at him and walked over to the couch and sat beside Cyborg looking down. i didn't feel like talking. I felt empty like someone had ripped all the happiness out of me and left me with nothing. i didn't like the feeling. i needed to find someone and i know who i need..

I went to my room after i called someone. someone who is going to help me through this. someone who is going to help me get robin back.

I heard a knock on my door and a voice that sounded so familiar to me. i smiled and walked over to my door opening it. "Hello Speedy" i said smiling. He smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug. 

"I cant believe you came" i said pulling away from the hug. "Well you needed me so i decided to come and help you " Speedy said taking my head and pulling me out of the room "How about we go down to the living room and make see if we can make Robin jealous and if he doesn't then we are screwed" Speedy said. i nodded in agreement. I hope he would get jealous but if he didn't then i would know that its true that he loves raven more then me.

we walked down to the living room hand in hand. As soon as we walked through the door everyone looked up. i looked at Robin first. i didn't see any face expression. it was like he didn't care or he was hiding his emotions. i wasn't giving up this earlier. i'm going to have to try a little harder. we walked over to the couch. i sat beside cyborg while speedy sat next to me. 

"So you and Speedy.. again?" Cyborg asked and i looked at him trying to tell him what i was doing and he nodded. "Yes. i thought speedy would keep my mind off of thinks so." I said. i looked over at speedy and it looked like he was in deep conversation with Beast Boy. i smiled and turned the TV on flipping through channels. i would glance over at Robin and Raven from time to time. I didn't understand how he could be with a girl that doesn't care about anything or anyone. 

*Robin POV*

I wasn't lying when i said i love Raven more then Star. I wouldn't get Star back anyways. she's with speedy now and i couldn't do anything about it. i wanted to yell and scream at them when they walked in but i couldn't. I didn't want anyone to know that i still care about her. The only person who knew was Cyborg. He knew me better then anyone. i just had to win back star and everything would be fine but i can't now. it seemed like she was a lot happier now. 

i looked over at raven and said "Do you want to go out on a date tonight?" Raven nodded her head. i stood up and said "we ready by 7" she nodded and left the room. i looked over at the others on the couch and frowned. i felt like i lost everyone that i loved. i lost the girl of my dreams and i lost my 2 best friends. Now i'm stuck with the girl that i think i'm in love with. 

*Beast Boy POV*

i so wish they would just make up already! i knew robin still had feelings for star. i knew he didn't love Raven. He just doesn't want to get hurt again like the last time. 

Looks like i'm going to have to get them back together.

*Star POV*

i heard all of robin conversation. Hearing him ask Raven out on a date made my heart sink like i didnt have a chance with him anymore. i know that using speedy is wrong to get robin jealous but i need robin even though he doesn't need me.

i got up from the couch and walked to my room. i laid down on my bed and started to think until i heard a knock on my door. i got up and walked over to my door opening. "What do you want speedy?" i asked walking back over to my bed. "I just wanted to say that i'll see you tomorrow and we are going on a date tomorrow. " Speedy said walking into my room sitting down beside me. 

I rolled my eyes and said "What if this doesn't work? i need him speedy!" I started to cry as speedy pulled me into his side. "This is going to work! it just takes time. i promise you! Everything is going to be ok." I nodded. I didn't let go of speedy. we laid next to each other. After a while i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*Beast Boy POV*

i stayed up until Robin and Raven came back from their date. I needed to talk to Robin. I could tell Robin wasn't and i sure could tell Star wasn't happy either.

i heard the door open and i looked up to find robin walking towards me. "Robin! i have to talk to you" i said looking straight at him. he nodded and walked to the couch and sat down beside me. "What is it Beast boy." He said turning to face me.

i toke a deep breath and said " Robin. you need to break up with raven! can't you see that its hurting star and i know your not happy!" 

"I don't care if its hurting star and i am happy! i'm not just going to break up with her just because one of my 'friends' is hurting " Robin said looking me straight in the eyes. "Robin! You don't love her!  i know you don't! you just want to be with her so you don't get hurt by star again! " i whispered yelled. i was so angry at him. i felt like my cheeks were burning. i didn't know what to do now. i couldn't talk any sense into him. 

i shook my head at him and said "When you come to your right mind then let me know. For now your not my friend so don't talk to me! " I walked out the room leaving a not so happy Robin.. 

.

.

.

Will Beast Boy make robin realize that he loves Starfire? 

Keep Voting Guys and Thank you for reading!!

Next Chapter will be up soon!