Opposites (tomatt)

(This was requested and i wanted to write it so, win, win)

//Explanation:
Tom and Matt, Tord and Edd switch personalities. E.g. Matt drinks Smirnoff and is rather smart/angry, Tom loves himself/his mirror and is happy-go-lucky//

Matt took a swig from his flask, he was sitting on his bed in his room on a cold spring day.

He knew Edd was at the shooting range and he had no idea what Tom would be doing. Probably staring at himself in the mirror. Typical Tom.

Suddenly, Tom burst in, his checkered overcoat neat and his hair the same, just like he always had it, he held a mirror in hand.

"Matt! Have you seen my mirror?" Tom spluttered, as if this was urgent.

The ginger snorted in return, "in your hand"

"No! No!" Tom put the mirror down, "my good one! It has 'tom' on it and a checkered outline? It was custom!"

Matt shrugged, "nooo.?"

"Well double-damnit!" Tom sighed, sitting down beside Matt.

"Woah, woah, why sit here?" The ginger questioned, putting his hands up defensively as if Tom was going to attack.

"Well, if I don't have my mirror, I guess I have to spend time with you." He dragged the 'o' on as he reached over and poked Matt's cheek. This made the freckled, taller man flinch.

"Umm.. My face?"

"Your face?" Tom inched closer to the alcoholic, seeming to be staring him in the eye.

"Oh! I know!" Tom spoke again, this time pulling Matt closer. Matt stared at the other man, not speaking and face flushed.

No words were said, Tom just kissed Matt. Yup,

Right on the lips.

Matt enjoyed it.

Finally, Tom pulled away, a rather flirty smirk on his face as he got up and strutted off, leaving a shocked Matt.

///

Hey look I regret notHING

~Mineral

(Too lazy to tag whoever requested)