Emily's room

Taylors room

Taylors room

Izzy's room

Ellies view The boys have all gone out with Izzy because they have an interview

Ellies view
The boys have all gone out with Izzy because they have an interview. Everywhere they go Izzy goes with them. I woke up before Brad again today puking my guts up. I've probably just caught the stomach bug or something.

As I said the boys have gone out. Kate ran into my room and sat on the bed. "I keep being sick." She whined. "Same." I whined. All of a sudden the door burst open and in walked Georgia, Emily and Taylor. Taylor grabbed my arms and pulled me out off our room and Georgia done the same to Kate. We walked to the shop and Taylor grabbed two tests while Georgia went onto her phone and tweeted a photo off me and took a photo off me and Emily walking out off the shop.

@GeorgiaKing: Having a nice walk there @EllieSmith and @EmilyMoore

Our walk home was very weird and we were messing around a lot. Taylor nearly fell on her bum which was the funniest thing ever. As we arrived home Georgia farted making all off us laugh so much. Me and Kate both got pushed into a different bathroom. I peed on the little stick. When I was finished I walked out off the bathroom. Kate had also came out and was sat with the others. "Let's do something while we wait!" Kate squealed.

They all decided on playing Xbox but I didn't want to do I sat on my phone playing games. Then Brad started calling me. I ran out off the games room and into mine and his bedroom. I answered it really fast. "Hey beautiful." He said. "Hey handsome what's up?" I asked. "We have a brake and I wanted to talk to the most amazing girlfriend ever. Oh and I saw Georgias tweet earlier you look really cute." He said. "Thanks. I haven't even seen it lol." I giggled. "Izzy keeps asking to see you." He said probably smiling. "Aww I wish I could see her. But I'll be able to tonight." I smiled thinking about what he had just said. "I'm gunna have to go now babe. I'll talk to you as soon as we leave I will text you. Love you loads." He said. "Love you more." I smiled and with that he hung up. I stayed on our bed for about 20 minutes just think about our phone call just a few minutes ago. Taylor walked in and smiled at me. "Do you wanna go have a look?" She asked. I nodded my head and stood up. I walked into the bathroom and the test was ...

The boys and Izzy are home again now. We all decided to go in the pool for a bit off fun together. As me and the girls have to film for the Miss Movin' On music video.

I got into my swimming costume and Brad got into his trunks. All the others were out there because they couldn't be bothered to wait for me and Brad. He slowly walked up to me and kissed me softly. The kiss started to get more heated as I found my arms around his warm neck. He moved his arms around my thin waist and pulled me closer to his body. There was a little knock on the door causing us to pull away.

"Sorry if I just ruined a moment there but are you actually coming out or not?" Con asked.

Brad's view
I grabbed Ellies hand and we went to find Izzy. She was in the pool with Tris. Kate, Georgia, Emily and Taylor were laying down probably trying to get a tan. James was jumping in the pool with Con which was funny. (A/N: JONNOR IS REAL GUYS NO ONE CAN SINK THEIR SHIP). Ellie walked over to the girls and laid down next to Emily. Connor looked over at Kate and smiled. Tris got out off the pool and pushed me in. I swam over to Izzy and had a quick cuddle. "Love you monkey." I smiled at her. "Love you too daddy." She smiled back. "Can we scare mummy?" She asked with a cheeky little grin. I nodded my head and she got out. I followed her and she laid on top off Ellie. She jumped so much causing Emily to fall off the sun bed. "That's it you little monster I'm gunna get you." Emily said getting up and chasing Izzy. I grabbed hold off Ellies hand and we jumped into the pool. At the end off the days we were all in the pool just having a really nice time.

Isabella's view
Me and the others are all in the pool together. I like living with everyone and not having to share a room with daddy all the time. I still haven't met Nanny but daddy said I will very soon. I'm happy I will get to see her. And I love that I have a new mummy that is way nicer then actual mummy. I love my new family and I hope that they all love me too...