She hates me

Brad's view
We all started messing around with Izzy. You could see in her eyes something was wrong. "Uncle Tristan I need a wee." She whispered. "Come on then let's get you to the toilet before you wet your self." Tris said looking in my direction. He walked into the bathroom with Izzy holding onto his hand. "Izzy doesn't seem herself." James stated. "You don't say." I mumbled. "You haven't done anything so why are you in a mood. She's probably upset about something or bored off being dragged around because I know I would if I had to say with us all day." Con said. "That didn't make any sense." James laughed.

Tris walked back into the main room thing or whatever they call them. Izzy ran to Con and hugged him really tight. Tris pulled my arm and dragged me outside the hotel room. "What's up?" I asked. "She's upset Brad you NEED to talk to her. I don't care you NEED to because she cried to me in the bathroom. She didn't actually need the toilet she was upset." He said raising his voice at need. I looked at the floor and was about to cry. "Don't cry Brad because then I'll cry." He said hugging me. "Well I feel like I've failed as a dad. Every time I see her scars I feel like I've caused them but I know I haven't. She's literally everything to me and she's upset. Tris I hate it. I'm 19 years old and have a 3 year old daughter. True not even my mum knows I'm scared. I know she is as well but I am so scared right now. Tris I panic every time something happens to her. I know she's scared she's 3 for god sake. But I'm also scared. Everyone looks at the younger ones feeling and not the older ones. I'm 19 and have little girl that's amazing don't get me wrong but I hurt seeing her upset. Tris it's the worst feeling in the world. I don't know what to do about it." I said tears falling down my now pale cheek. "Just talk to her. And yes I know your hurt about everything." He said walking back into the hotel room. I followed close behind him.

I walked over to Izzy picked her up out off Cons lap and went and sat in the bathroom with her. "What's up monkey?" I asked. "Why did you and mummy break up?" She asked. "When mummy found out she was having you. She told me I wasn't aloud to see you and she dumped me because she didn't want me having anything to do with you. I tried everything to see you but she wouldn't let me." I said telling the truth. I'm not lying to her anymore. "Why didn't mummy want you?" She asked. "I don't know monkey she just didn't. Some times those things happen with people." I said. "But why does mummy bring people home every night?" She asked with a few tears in her eyes. "I don't know baby. I really don't know." I said pulling her to my chest and hugging her really tight.

"Oh." She said. I stood up with her and we just cuddled together in the middle of the bathroom. There was a small knock on the bathroom door. Then in came James. "You ok? You sound like you've been crying." He said. "Getting better thanks mate." I smiled. "Izzy do you wanna watch Frozen?" He then asked. She looked up from my chest and nodded her head.

It got to the point where Do You Wanna Build A Snowman came on. We all started singing along. Me being Anna and Con being Elsa.

Anna: Elsa?
(Knocking: knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock)
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on let's go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away...
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why?
Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman

Elsa: Go away, Anna
Anna: Okay, bye...
(Knocking)
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to
The pictures on the walls
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms

Just watching the hours tick by
(Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
Please, I know you're in there
People are asking where you've been
They say "have courage" and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do

Do you wanna build a snowman?

"This is going on Instagram!" James yelled along with Tris. Me and Con looked at each other and burst out laughing. That's how we spent our night singing Frozen songs.