Chapter 18

7 AM Friday morning

Karlie's POV

"-By night time you'll be expecting heavy rain, strong winds and thunderstorms as-" The news is on while Karlie is doing her usually morning PT exercise. She was half paying attention to the television while she focuses on her exercise and what's going to happen later. She's excited to see her again, at the same time nervous how she's going to deal things later. She did gave it some thought since yesterday but she's still having some second thoughts. Sure she decided to have the determination on getting well for her and for Taylor, but its not easy specifically mentally and emotionally. A few weeks ago, her mind and heart is really getting in her nerve; not able to understand things, yet she gets to do things and feel something that's familiar and natural specifically to Taylor. but she still can't get that realization that would answer all of questions in her head. We'll just see it later. She thought.

...Back at Taylor's place

Taylor got up early since she got a lot of rest from yesterday also she's excited to see Karlie. She decides to send her a text about today.

T: Morning Karlie! Are you up? Sorry if I woke you up. Just wondering what's the plan later?

A minute later Taylor sees Karlie name on her screen. Making the singer wide awake. "Hello?" her voice is still rough.

"Morning Tay!" Karlie says with enthusiasm. Her voice is so adorable.. okay focus! Karlie thought.

"I just finished my exercise. I didn't expect you to wake up this early." Karlie says with her impressed tone.

"Well I got a lot of sleep from yesterday so I got a lot of energy for today..." She says. "Say, uhm, Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Nah. Now that you mentioned it, I'm starving!" Karlie grunts.

"Well, if it's not such a bother for you, wanna have some breakfast here? I can make us some awesome banana pancakes." Taylor holds her breath as she waits for Karlie's reply. The model felt her face grin and her stomach squirm. So adorable.

"Now you're talking!" Karlie replies. "Give me an hour to get there okay? Don't start without me!" Karlie enthusiastically said as she gets up to go to her bathroom. Gawd keep it calm Kloss. It's early in the morning! She thought.

"Alright. See ya! I'll let Alan know you're coming here. Okay bye." As Taylor puts down her phone. She just realized something. This will be the first time Karlie will be here.. since the accident. Taylor smiles and looks at her cat slowly waking up.

"Sorry I woke you guys up" Taylor whispers as she pats them both.

An hour and a half passes by.

*knock* *knock*

Taylor immediately ran to the door, opens it, and she's a smiling giraffe.

"Kar!" Even before the model speaks, Taylor immediately hugs her along the hallway. She almost squeezed her until she remembered Karlie's injuries.

"It's great to see you again." She pulls away from Karlie but still hugging her.

"It's really great to see you too." Karlie wraps her arms along her waist.

"What took you so long?" Taylor makes a pout, being all cute.

"Oh uhm. It took me a while to find the.. right route to your place." Karlie shyly says.

"Oh." Taylor just remembered, she felt bad for forgetting to tell her and forgetting the situation.