Chapter 2

*Alarm Buzzing*

I got off my bed just to get my phone across the room to turn the alarm off It's 7 AM. This is my way to wake myself up; It does work I have to say. As I turned it off, did some stretching, I thought to myself "Thank gawd it's Saturday." Even though it's a weekend, I still have to do my morning routine to start my day aka 'work out'. 

After that refreshing work out, I went back home to feed my dog, Joe, check up on my e-mails, and made some tea. To sum it everything up, it's going to be a chill day which I like, after all the busy and eventful weekdays that I had. I just want to coze up in my warm apartment. Speaking of which I'm going to check up on my tumblr. Taylor's right it's really fun especially I get to meet a lot of people who are just like me; cookie monsters. Plus I get to be myself, being the dorky, geeky, cookie lover as I can be.

I noticed that I have a new message, it's from Taylor.

"Hey Klossy! I just followed you, I'm loving your blog." Awww. 

I also noticed that I have so many followers already. I better check them out. I guess that's what I'll be doing for the rest of the day. I thought.

(2 hours later... Stretchinging my arms)

Checking these new followers can be fun, but tiring especially when I just sit on my couch for that long (ironic as it sounds) Most of them are fans of mine which I have to admit, I love them. Knowing that there are people who love and appreciate what I do outside of my modeling career. What's amazing is that these followers have amazing and witty humor, creative in making those reactions (especially from cookies or baked goods) in the comments area. 

Then I heard my stomuch grumble. I better eat some lunch.  Checking their posts makes me hungry.

I grabbed some leftovers from my fridge heat them up in the microwave. As I prepare my utensils, my phone rang from my living room. I checked it, Taylor sent me a text.

Hey Kar! I found this new baking recipe from pinterest. It looks good that I wanna make it. Are you free tonight? Within seconds, I replied.

"Game! Is it okay if we make it here in my house this time?" I waited for her to reply, and just after a few moments later, she replies. "Sure, 'cuz I just bought the ingredients from the grocery."

I laughed at her reply, shaking my head how Taylor does those things. Oh Taylor. I won't get bored with this girl. 

"Alright, I'll see you 7 pm?" I asked.

"Sure! See you then!" After I gave her my reply. I went back to what just finished heating. After I ate my lunch, I washed my dishes and immediately went my to my couchcontinuing on checking my followers. I checked this follower that has an interesting posts, some of it are me with Taylor. I have to say we both look awesome with our runway in the VSFS 2014.  One of her posts has this hashtag that got my curiousity. '#Kaylor'

As I clicked the tag. Then I saw posts, of me a taylor as a "ship" according to them. At first I was like, Whaaat? I thought how me and Taylor would be a couple. At first I thought that it was funny, but then I kept on seeing another tag from other posts. '#Kaylorisreal' I started to scroll down on these posts which makes me give out a confusing laugh.  I'm getting this weird feeling, mostly mixed feelings. At first I would laugh how the posts make us a ship, and their reactions would be funny, but as I scroll down, I get to see more posts of us hanging out like a cute couple. I get to see a post of a VSFS runway, how taylor looks at me, and how I look at her. From that event we were both having the time of our lives; we get to walk together holding hands, but at the same time nervous as we were out there walking while wearing those heels hoping not to fall, that didn't take long since she was with me that time. Seeing it in this perspective, we look like we are in love with each other. Another one is the Best best friends game, the one that we shot for Vogue. That time Taylor and I were excited, since the games are really exciting to do especially with Taylor. Seeing it in these gifs and photos that they made; me looking and complementing about Taylor makes me think that I look like an idiot. While Taylor (seeingphotos of her gestures and looks at me), telling them that I have a great stare, the way she looks at me, the way we look at each other like we're in love, got me thinking. Taylor does have pretty eyes. She's really pretty. I thought to myself. It took me a while to look at this specific photo of her looking at me. I shook my head, starting to think of things that seems to be a bad idea. In this perspective, I look at how we look at each other, being together, which seems to be more than friends. All of this is really giving me mixed feelings that confuses me, I touch my warm face noticing its changes this gives me.  I don't even wanna check my face in the mirror, I don't even wanna stand up. In the end I started following the person where I found the 'Kaylor fandom. So this is a fandom. I didn't know that we also have one. Interesting.' 

It was getting dark outside, I somehow lost tracak of time that my body got surprised when heard my phone ring. I checked that Taylor texted me. My heart started to beat faster, I don't know if that came from the shock. 

"Hey Kar! I'm on my way to your apartment now. See you in a few.xoxo" Seeing that post made my face even warmer. I got up, trying to get myself together. I have to prepare for the baking. Should I order some food? I checked outside the window, I saw a lightning at the clouds from a far. It seems like it's going to rain. 

Moments later I heard a knock on the door, I felt my heart made a strong beat from hearing it. Taylor's here. As I was about to reach for the door, I checked on the mirror of my living room if I look okay. Good, I'm not blushing. Wait, why am I checking on myself. I just shooking my head, ignoring my thoughts, and immediately opened the door, which I got a huge hug for her. "Kar!" She's really excited for this, well me too. Thank gawd she's wearing a coat, cause my heart is beating fast right now.

Now I'm wondering if Taylor knows about the Kaylor fandom?

That's it for now :D

I hope you guys like this chapter. I want to continue it, but I'm kind of sick right now. I better get some rest before it gets worse. Alright! I'll be updating thing soon. 

Please spare me from the grammar.~