Two

My eyes fluttered open to feel something touching me softly. I looked over to my side to see daddy propped up on his elbow just gazing at me contently. His finger was tracing the outline of my bulge sending tingles through my body. "D-Daddy? W-What are you-" he grabbed my entirety in his hand making me whimper. A smirk came over his face before he pressed his lips to my neck, scattering messy kisses. My breathing got heavier as he began to suck the skin, trailing down to nibble softly on my collarbone. "D-Daddy," I moaned quietly as he stroked my now growing member gently.

I bucked my hips up at him a little, not being able to take the speed he was going at. He stopped biting my collarbone to give me a look of disapproval, he held my hips down stopping me from being able to move. "P-please," I whispered, holding back a groan as he stopped touching me. He shook his head lightly, "you're so impatient babydoll," he chuckled. I pouted at him with big eyes making him sigh.

He leant down to me and brushed his lips over mine making me shiver. He caught my bottom lip in his sucking on it softly before I gave up I kissed him back harder. He smirked against my lips, not disconnecting us as he straddled my hips. My hands wandered into his hair as the kiss became more passionate, I let them fall down to his lower back, keeping them there.

His finger ran down my side, trailing down to my waist band. He pulled it up and immediately let it go, letting it sting me for a split second. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue over mine, tilting his head to get a better angle. I pulled his hips down desperately as I was painfully hard now.

I moaned softly at the friction being created between us, rocking my hips at him making my breathing even heavier. "Do you want me to touch you, baby?" He asked, breaking off the kiss. I shook my head slightly making him raise his eyebrow.

"Then what do you want?" He asked. "You," I said, almost silently. "If you're good today then you can have me, but not now," he chuckled. "Please," I whined. He didn't reply, he just slid my boxers down slowly, watching as I sprang out. A small smile crept onto his lips and he rested on his elbow, just burning holes into my skin with his big brown eyes.

A wave of embarrassment hit me, tinting my cheeks pink and I chewed on my lip trying to resist hiding myself. "Are you embarrassed, babydoll?" He asked, looking over at me. I covered my face in my hands not replying. "I think you're beautiful, perfect even," he whispered before I felt his tongue glide from my base to my tip making me shiver.

I opened my eyes and he looked up at me with a smile before he wrapped his fingers around me and started to pump me slowly, a moan escaped my lips as his thumb grazed my tip. I wriggled around impatiently, making him grab my hip to hold me steady.

He stopped moving his hand and looked at me. "Daddy," I whined, desperately willing him to move again. "Yes?" He feigned his oblivion. "Please," I said, frustrated because I couldn't move into his hand. "Please what?" He smirked. "P-Please touch me daddy," I whispered. "What?" He said, in a husky voice that was only making me more excited.

"Touch me, Daddy," I said louder. As the words left my lips, he wrapped his mouth around me, his tongue running over my tip making my breathing hitch. I moaned softly as he began to bob his head up and down, my eyes shut as I let the feeling consume me.

He took my entirety into his mouth making me touch the back of his throat. I moaned much louder this time, bunching the blanket up in my fingers beneath me. I rolled my hips up at him as he moved faster, every time he'd reach the top his tongue would graze my tip, I couldn't keep my back from arching as pleasure built in the pit of my stomach.

I could feel release needing to happen. "D-daddy I'm gonna-" I moaned, he didn't slow down once. I touched the back of his throat once more and I felt my self go crazy. I let out another long moan as I let myself go, Vic swallowed the mess I made before looking up at me happily. "Are you going to be good for me?" He asked, kissing my inner thigh. I nodded, unable to string words together. "Good," he smirked, getting up off of the bed. I waited for a moment, composing myself before getting up.

"What do I have to wear?" I asked.

"As tempted as I am to have you walk around in nothing but a tutu," he said huskily, walking closer to me to place his hand on my cheek. "I'm not sure my parents will appreciate that, so, you will be wearing this white button up shirt and these black jeans. Oh- and I got a tie for you," he handed me a pile of clothes and I stuck my tongue out. "Boring," I whined dragging out the o. "I don't wanna," I shook my head. "Hey, you promised you'll be good. If you do this you van have both of the things I promised you," he added. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said innocently. "If you make me explain it you're going to make me excited and it took all my power not to fu.ck you senseless back there- no, you're not going to tempt me." He frowned. "You said a bad word," I whispered. "Sorry baby," he smiled, kissing my cheek. "Let's get you dressed," he said. I nodded with a pout before sitting down on the bed.

I just post this when I'm bored tbh 😂