0.3

message from:seokjin

we can meet at the park down the street from your place in about 20 minutes yeah? see you there (:

"appa where are we going?" taejun asks, looking up at me as we walk hand and hand to the park.

"we're going to do some investigating." i whisper, crouching down slightly and playfully looking around in a spy-like way and he does the same.

"what's imvestig-inve-im.." he scrunches his nose, struggling to say the word and i chuckle at him.

"investigating." i say slowly for him but he just nods.

"yeah! what's that?" he asks, swinging our arms back and forth.

"it means we're going to see if this new babysitter of yours fits our standards." i smile and he smiles back, showing his gums and a empty spot where his tooth had fallen.

"right he needs to make yummy food." he giggles and i shake my head chuckling down at him.

"and he needs to be nice and know how to take care of you. if anything happens he needs to know what to do. he needs to know what games you like and i need to know if he's capable of taking care of your craziness." i say fast, taejun stops walking at looks up at me puzzled. i realize he probably didn't understand what i meant, seeing he is only four he thinks that the person watching him, just needs to be older.

"he needs to be like seokjin hyung." i rephrase. he opens his mouth and nods confirming that he understood what i meant now.

it's somehow hard to remember that he is only four, because he's so smart in some circumstances. this is a problem whenever it comes to big situations. i expect him to understand some things but in the end he is still a baby.

i look down at him. sun shining on his dark brown hair, smiling widely. my heart melts every time i see that smile and i hope it never goes away. although it's only me and him now we've been doing good so far. i just want him to understand that only having one parent won't make him any different then a kid who has always had two.

"appa the park! the park! come on!" he let go of my hand and took off running.

"wait taejun be careful!" i shout and begin running after him.

entering the park, i frantically look around for him, heart beating hard from running and worry. i hear giggling and quickly turn my head towards the direction.

i sigh in relief when i see seokjin but then my stomach churns a little when i see taejun in the arms of a stranger. he's holding taejun up above his head and spinning him around. laughing with my son as if they weren't strangers. i walk up to them and cough to catch their attention. the man turns his head and puts taejun down, chuckling he ruffles his black hair and smiles at me, eyes disappearing.

"hi! you must be yoongi." walking over to me he bowed slightly and held his hand out.

eyeing him for a moment i take his hand and shake it firmly.

"i am and you are?"

"ji-"

"this is jimin!" seokjin chimes in, jimin chuckles and i smile lightly.

"appa we don't have to in-imestergate he's good!" taejun skips over and hugs jimin by the legs.

"tae just because a stranger picks you up doesn't mean he's good..that's actually really bad i need to teach you that sometime." i crouch down and taejun tilts his head before walking over to me, i grab his hand gently.

"yeah sorry about that he was just running over so cute i couldn't resist." jimin explains and smiles over at taejun. "wow you guys look so much alike it's crazy."

"i've already talked with him about taejun and the things he likes and what he's allergic to and all that, he's really great with kids as you can see and taejun seems to like him already." seokjin smiles and i study jimin more.

well i have no one else..

i sigh and nod my head towards jimin. "you're good kid." i say and walk closer to him. "but if anything happens to my son while you're watching him i swear you'll regret it." i mumble coldly to him and smirk when i hear him gulp.

"i-i promise i won't let anything happen to him." jimin recovers and smiles brightly at me.

"yoongi don't be so mean he'll do fine." seokjin scolds me and i step away from jimin with my hands up in defense.

"just warning him." i glance at jimin and he looks away.

"he pretends to be all mean and non caring but really he is a teddy bear on the inside." seokjin tells jimin and my eyes widen.

"i am not." i burst out laughing.

"ok sure, maybe you just think he's cute." seokjin adds and jimin chokes.

"where has this conversation gone?" i mumble to myself. "i don't think he's cute hyung." i chuckled but stop when i see jimin look down for a bit.

"no- i didn't mean-" i start and jimin quickly looks up, slightly confused.

"what? oh no i'm not offended it's just i have a boyfriend- fiancé actually so it's just a little weird that's all" jimin chuckles, smiling at me to insure that he in fact isn't offended by my comment and i'm relieved. i just met the dude i didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"what? you and jungkook are engaged and you didn't tell me!?" seokjin shouts and taejun begins humming to some kid show theme.

"oh no we were supposed to tell everyone together.. please don't tell anyone else." jimin begs and seokjin nods.

"yeah no no i won't tell anyone that's so exciting congratulations!" seokjin brings jimin into a hug.

"yeah, uh congrats." i say awkwardly, feeling envious of the boys happiness with love.

no wonder he smiles so much.

i want to love someone so much to the point where i'm confident i want to spend forever with them, but then again i've never been really into commitment.

love fucks with peoples head so i'd rather hope for the worst and be right then hope for the best and be wrong.

jimins phone beeps "speak of the devil." he smiles. "i have to go but it was nice meeting you, i'll start tomorrow seokjin mention that it was good to start as soon as possible. bye bye taejun we'll have lots of fun alright?"

"bye bye ji-ch..? chimin!" taejun waves quickly and jimin chuckles at his pronunciation walking away.

"told you he was good." seokjin smirks.

"yeah yeah." i mumble but smile at taejun's happy expression.
-

a/n|| so sorry i took forever to update