It Get's Better?

Demitrious perspective.

I woke up and bolted upright. I felt almost hung over.

I cleared my vision and looked around to see Kailen, her pack, and my pack to my left.

"Demi!!" I heard Kai yell and she smiled warmly at me but realized something and pushed her way out the room.

"What happened?" The pack looked at me and laughed, both pakcs. It looked pretty cool.

"You trying to be a hero," MYfriend Cole said smiling at me.

"Wha-" it all came to me at that moment and I smirked . "I saved her" I smiled triumphently and everyone chuckled again.

"Where'd she go?" Balthazar asked. I knew him from her pack.

"Yeah she seemed most worried, I thought she'd be here..."

___

Kailen's point of view

"Alpha RedWood!!!!" I said banging on Demi's house knowing he was at the pack hospital.

"Kai?"

I nodded knowing he couldn't see me but then knocked loudly.

"Please alpha I beg the help from your arms. I've caused enough, I beg this and an apology spits from my lips. Please I ask and plead, help."

"How so? has something gone wrong my gifted child?"

"I must leave..."

"No!!! Why would you ask of this" I felt my eyes tingle, I WOULD NOT CRY!.

"I must I have a few things to do and if thy not help I blame and speak the truth of many things to your son, things that will overwehlme him."

"Fine." He said sighing "My daughter you are yet you result to leaving and blackmailing I." He hugged me and handed me a ticket to the plane to england.

"How's you know where I was going" I askedthen I realized.

"Your mother" I smiled at hearing about her. She fled from everything faking her death. Her gift was future. I grinned a real grin but hid it from Alpha Redwood.

"Do not hide your emotions from me for I've seen all of them, tambien remember I'm no longer alpha" I nodded

"I've changed, emotion has destroyed enough." I took the tickets and hopped on my motorcycle.

"Goodbye Father Redwood."

"Goodbye Daughter knight. Take care of yourself Kai. Remember how this will feel for you both though. The pain of leaving your mate."

"To protect is why I take my actions Father Redwood. Always to protect"

"I remember" He said then nodded stepping in his home leaving me outside.

I left. To the air port. He's finally safe. Plus my father'll have time to vent off a little when I come back in 1 year.

I was standing there and so was Demi.

He was blocking my way.

Mentally, I pushed him aside and got on the plane...leaving.

)))))))))))))))))))_______________((((((((((((((((((((((

Demitrious's point of view.

I've spent the last year and a half sending search after search for Kailen...

She could be dead. I dragged my feet down stairs to see my father with his everyday look of guilt on his feature till he saw me and fell deeper in guilt. I still hadn't figured out why. Still.