PARTY! ...Chrissy "I actually need help" (R)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

This one is kind of not PG . It has a reeeaallly long sex scene!

I always have that in my stories sawwy!

__________________________________________________________

I was getting dressed that was tonight. I heard enough rumors about the attendence of Kai from the guys so I was not missing this party.

I put on a black button down with half the buttons undone. I gave my hair a messy look. I put some black pants on and walked to my furari.

-

By the time I got there the party was in full swing and a lucsious scent clung to the air. No doubt she was here.

I grabbed my lucky necklace which was a pendant form my mom and walked into the party.

I nodded in recognission from a few of my pack members.

Yo Chrissy's looking for you alpha... My friend Joel from the pack said through my mind link. Obviously angered at the thought but restraining himself. I'll have to ask him about that later.

You gonna go to her?

Nahh, I'm looking for Kai

You admit you love her?

 This thought assulted me and made me stop in my tracks.

I will forget about her, in order to do that I took advantage as Chrissy told me which bedroom she wantd to meet at and all of the things she wanted us to do. I frowned but went upstairs.

I walked in the room feeling Chrissy jump onto me, I felt her private open for me her arrousal was minimal. I placed her on the bed and took in the sight of her in her black and red dress.

I smirked at her and picked her slamming her to the wall. I pushed down a grimace as she forced her toungue down my throat.

"Let's get a drink" I said avoiding her bare body. If I was going to have sex with this woman I needed to be drunk as hell!

We walked and I grabbed 4 shots drinking most of them. Soon I felt a wave of dizziness rock me and I was ready. I kissed her, even then I felt disgusted but hey I could deal. I kissed down her body and she tugged off my shirt. She offered me her torso and I felt oblivious at her demand but caught on and pulled off her shirt.

This was nothing compared to even one kiss from Ka-

NO!! You will not think about her.

Chrissy moaned again but I couldn't concentrate when I heard a muffled scream. Obviously near the house but not in. I stood up abruptly, dropping Chrissy. A whimper sounded and this time I just ran out the door.

It was Kai.

Thought you didn't care...?

shut up I groweled at my wolf and he did concentrating on finding where Kai was.

"Kai?" I called out quietly "Kaaii" I said in a sing-song voice and this time I was answered by a piercing scream.

I ran and followed the sound and ducked behind some underbrush. I spotted 5 boys smaller then myself with knives and other sharp weaponry. I felt agrivated and furious. They were hurting my Kai.

Kai looked in pain but blissed out, this confused me.

The red head in the middle stabbed her old scar and she tried to muffle her screams. The other stabs weren't as painful and I could at least feel that.