Chapter 10 part 2 "Last Choose Your Keep"

Song: "love the way you lie" artist Eminem feat. Rihanna
Second song: "Shattered " - Trading yesterday

_____________
October 29, 1986
Narcissa was guilty want to trouble each other guard assistance run away. Back, The Forest Forbidden she was alone with Snape were secret conversation.
"Hey, Snape.. I need talk you be alone" said, Her was quiet interrupted.
"Sure, Mrs. Malfoy. Follow me, no one capture us... Tell me" said, he was quiet sneak more miles by trees.
"My husband would trust me... Bit little trouble us; never so easily along Lord figure out" say She feel is nervous more worrying.
"I know, same your consider and stay focus watching anyone spy abuse things" his whisper low talking this.
"Try, I must focus watching them" deal, her nod listen him.

The many dark creature follow spy capture them include, Lord not notice two missing guards: it's missing

The many dark creature follow spy capture them include, Lord not notice two missing guards: it's missing. (Whooshing winds, many guard use wand "Stunners" attack her... Boom! Protect, stuck she give up use wand drop off on the wood..)
Lord calling her name assistance guard "Narcissa, are you lying spy at me? Answer me?!" say order it
"Lord, I was not lie" shake her hand in front of Lord seriously!
"Your wife is missing can't return home" said, Her tell confession him
"What?!" Shout his lord piss off!!
Gossip, people feel is scared and respect on knee follow Lord want to be order.

)Lord calling her name assistance guard "Narcissa, are you lying spy at me? Answer me?!" say order it"Lord, I was not lie" shake her hand in front of Lord seriously!"Your wife is missing can't return home" said, Her tell confession him"What?!" Sho...

Return, The Malfoy Mansion... She was guilty on knee talk him "Lord, I am sorry... " whisper voice shake body.
"Legilimens' (Legilimenes Spell define: the caster to delve in the mind of the victim, see the memories though including to emotion control) that's hard is whisper see into memories — whooshing, past Lady Hermione was smile with tear tell forgive mate friend and too... Can't blame much.
Thank you, I give promise share trust us. And I believe love in to his feeling would lesson learned.  However, I can regret his side worry about me. Impossible, a stop each other looking for me. If It's too late, waste reason missing woman go to conversation with me. Flashback out, shriek panting her voice is guilty.
"Incredible, really so bastard — back your expect with husband and turn no lie again." said, Lord give one chance warning ignore her.
(Mrs. Malfoy was respect leave of service follow) the closed door.