Chapter 2: New House of Forest Forbidden

start Jan 04,2016 so tired.
I didn't give up my tell story put to TOMIONE (¯―¯٥)。。。。( •᷄⌓•᷅ )੨੨think more each other Hermione !?

Preview: Chapter 1.2 part 2 
finally, thank you : patient take my time behind ready idea more details.
impossible weather said not have rain flood in L.A. think they are wrong!

Listen music: "welcome home" artist Radical Face😍😍 important to family beautiful make warm hearts. Respect, my choice is relax Share the match calm control open mind help easy.
(୨୧ ❛ᴗ❛)✧ w i n k

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: New House of Forest Forbidden

Morning, a supply baggage inside dress, shirt, hair pin, etc. She was already say a goodbye of service orphanage no longer. Open door, the sit waiting someone visitor Miss Hogwarts pick up.

Hello, Miss Hermione

"Are you new person enter Hogwarts Castle right?" smile notice said Lady Hogwarts

"Yes I am" said Hermione get surprised

Welcome,, nice meet to you too. I'm Minerva McGongall. (smile pleasure)

Left the Orphanage Place

1 hours later,

Each together go to London's Telephone click elevator underground Magic Of Hogwarts Law. Important, apply to Chief of Ministry and Magic's Lawyer information show fill paper letter give him.

LETTER:

    Hello, Ministry of Magic Fudge

Cornelius, apply the new Headmaster's professor Dark Arts person mid-age adult name is Hermione Granger. Her parents were passed away from fewest year ago. Suggest, Do you would private meeting with her?

Thank you, Headmaster Dumbledore Albus

Then, Cornelius recall name the her.

Short time, she was serious elegant meet to him

Cornelius said, "A long time, Hermione nice meet to you" stare at her

Hermione was quietly said "Sir, too"

Cornelius has thirsty gulp said, "I will approve application the Hogwarts Castle. You'll special new professor assistance. Sorry, your parent were passed away" concern.

Hermione is stare eye respect it said, "Thank you, sir"

Before signed paper

Cornelius nice to hand shake her. "Go ahead, I will contact mail support you." (wave the goodbye)

Closed door turn walk dark hallway pick up Miss Minerva McGongall with her.

Leave, Ministry of Magic Fudge on fireplace whooshing spirit disappeared.

Fireplace, Minerva McGongall with her whooshing appearance on the stand forward walk office of Minerva McGongall's classes.

Minerva McGongall told her, "Follow me, show few more miles nearby on Forest Forbidden lakes has house. She was nervous and smile walk path open gate enter turn way downstair rock road the next cottage house behind more mud road miles ... Where she lived in hide house forest not have road empty take responsibility it. Do not afraid, there is learn lesson. She did notice new mansion house with cottage very elegant and special include new mailbox rose white with cover black that is riches. (white name 'Hermione')