"Well I have about 20 more minutes until my next period, wanna go out and get something?" I nodded and we went out to his car.

"Nice car." I commented as I stepped in. It was a white mustang with a few designs on it. "Oh shut up I know its not as nice as your car." I giggled.

"No im serious, I've always been interested in mustangs but it was always number 2." he rolled his eyes "that means shit. Number 2 means shit."

"Oh stop being an ungrateful little shit and drive." he chuckled and started the car.

One of the reasons I always wanted a mustang was because of the purr of the car. It was just so relaxing and soothing, my uncle used to have one and I would always fall asleep in it.

I shook the thoughts of my uncle out of my head and turned on the radio to keep it off my mind. My soul literally jumped out of my body when I heard how loud the music was and rj turned it down, laughing like crazy at my reaction.

"Why do you have it so loud?" I asked placing my hand over my heart."

"Im just used to it. Sorry." he said in between laughs. I glared at him then I just started laughing with him.

After a quick drive to subway we order than we head back to school. We sat in the parking lot and ate, sitting there talking about people we don't like and teachers we hate. After about 15 minutes we decided we should head back in and get ready for class.

We walk in the double doors, one person on each door, and sigh the same time. Laughing, we go our separate ways to our destinations. I still had my things so I just headed to my next period.

Plopping down on Taylor's couch I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through social media since I had no life. Taylor doing the same then next thing I know, my phone is being ripped out of my hand. "Hey." Taylor whined, I turned around and saw the devil himself smirking down at the both of us.

"You two have to be the laziest teens I've ever met. Get up and get ready im taking you guys out to eat." we squealed in happiness since our favorite thing to do with each other is eat.

We ran upstairs and we chose to match so we pulled out our jumpsuits.

Taylor complained about the heat so she pulled out her jumpsuit with shorts instead, with a white croptop and white converse

I decided to go with actual pants so I picked my jumpsuit that had rips in it.

I put a white tanktop under that and put some white converse on. After checking ourselves in the mirror we headed back downstairs, not caring to put make up on.

"Ugh your such an asshole." Taylor told me. "What did I do?" "why do you have to have the best body in the damn world. Geez let me shine." I giggle, rolling my eyes seeing as she wasnt serious and walked out to Austin's car.

We both sat in the back since we goofed around in the car and felt like we were separated if one of us sat in the front. While I stepped in i felt someone poke my butt and I jumped, bumping my head on the top of the car. I turned around and saw it was Taylor and I glared at her.

"I hate you." "just wanted to see what it felt like." "that's your excuse everytime. Your butt is perfectly fine, poke that." "but your ass is so much bigger. I want yours." "oh shut up. Enjoy the ass you have or do some squats."

"You two are the weirdest people ever." Austin said as he stepped into the drivers seat.

"What can I say. When your close your weird." we hugged each other and smushed our faces together. He chuckled and turned around so he could turn the car on. Time to eat.

____________________________________

This is about as long as I will make my chapters from now on. Its just I have so many books I have to take care of so im shortening chapters. But this way I will be more active. But I just want you guys to know that I love all of you, you guys are so fuckin amazing.

Goal:100 read
14 votes

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌