16

Riley

Austin left an hour ago to go to work and I've been watching movies all day. I hate sundays (I don't know what day it is so lets just say its Sunday)

I always dread going to school especially today because Im starting to miss Austin. We spent so much time together and I never got to spend alone time with him and now that I have all I want is alone time with him.

I decide to get up and look for a job like my parents have been telling me to. They said they would cut off my allowance if I didn't.

They aren't the laid back rich parents who let you do whatever you want they are like the regular parents who make rules and set boundaries.

I pull on some black leggings and an a white long sleeve with some white shoes and a Grey sweatshirt since it was kind of breezy outside.

I put my contacts in and leave my hair alone in its natural wavy state. I apply some mascara to make my eyes pop a bit and grab my keys.

I sit in my car and search for some places that are hiring on my phone. I found a few so I went there and filled out job applications for each one.

I plop down on my couch and eat the chicken I got from kfc on the way home and turn on SpongeBob. I've been out since 1 and it's now 4 and to say im exhausted would be an understatement.

I call Taylor and ask her if she wants to hang out and she says she can't because she has some extra volleyball practice. I sigh and eat the rest of my food. I go to throw away my trash when I hear my phone ring from the living-room.

I run and trip a few times and jump on the couch to grab my phone.
(The tragedies of a bored girl)

I look at the caller ID and it says Austin's name. I quickly answer and try to steady my breathing. I really need to work on my cardio.

"Hello?" I say after I catch my breath.

"Hey baby girl." he says and a smile appears on my face.

"Hey."

"What are you doing at six?" he asks and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Nothing that I know of." I say as more of a question.

"Good, be ready, Im coming to get you." he hangs up before I could say anything else.

And sigh at his late notification. I look at the time and its 5. I rush upstairs and stop when I notice he didn't tell me what to wear.

I start freaking out when my phone buzzes on my bed. I pick it up and see a text from Austin.

Austin😘

Dress nice. A dress maybe.

I sigh out in relief now that I know what to wear and take about 20 minutes to get ready.

After I slide on my pastel pumps I double check in the mirror and text Austin telling him im ready

While I wait I start to think of where he is taking me and I start to worry about being seen with Austin. What if people judge us? Why can't we just date? Why can't we just be normal?

Im forced to stop overthinking when my doorbell rings followed by a knock. I grab my phone and my clutch and walk over to open the door.

When I do i see Austin standing there with a tuxedo and his hair smoothed back unlike his normal messy state.

Both of our mouths fell agape as we admired each other then smiling.

"Wow, you look...wow" he said as if he was breathless.

"Same to you." I said in the same voice.

"Well, we should go before I decide to stay home and do other things." he said in a seductive tone as he held out his for me to take.

I gladly took it and walked down the steps to Austin's car. He opened my door and helped me up and into his car before jogging over to his side and hopping in himself.

"So where to?" I asked as he started the car.

"Its a surprise." he smirked as he glanced over at me.

I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Aw don't be upset baby, you'll see soon. Its just us tonight." he claims as he rests his hand on my thigh, squeezing it a little.

I smiled and continued to watch as we drive past trees and and the town slowly becomes unknown.

"Where are we?" I ask both concerned and confused.

"Calm down, we're just 5 minutes out of town. We're almost there." he rubs my thigh which makes me shiver since his hand moved higher up during the ride.

I sigh and wait to reach our destination. We drive a little longer until I see lights illuminating the sky.

We finally pulled up to a small boat dock with a huge boat in front of it lit up by lights and candles.

I gasp as we get closer and hear Austin chuckle. The car stops and I immediately jump out of the car to get a better view of the beautiful scenery.

"Austin this is too much." I say as he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Nothing is too much for you." he kisses my red cheeks and lightly pulls me to the boat.

When we get to the railing, Austin pushes me in front of him and holds my waist so I wouldn't slip on the material.

I giggled like a five year oldwho just got some candy and tried to run off to explore the boat.

Sadly my arm was caught and I was pulled back into austin's large body.

"I wanna see the boat." I whined.

"You will because we have the boat all night, but first i want you to eat. I have a lot planned for us." he pecked my lips and pulled me in a different direction.

____________________________________

Ill make the next chapter all romantic for you guys I promise.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌