Welcome to your new home

You look around hearing the voice. "Up here doll!" You hear along with a childish giggle. You look at the celling seeing the same skeleton from your dream. You started to scream. "Woah!!! Doll!!! Calm the fuck down!!!" You look up at it again nervously. "I- I um...." You start as it floats down. "Hey. Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" It sticks it's hand out. You sit up and shake it. "Let's start over." You nod." Hey kiddo. I'm Error Sans. But you can call me, Error." You let go of his hand. "H-hi." You start "My name's ..." you say your name. He chuckles "Cute name kid." He smiles again with his yellow teeth. You cringe a little. "So..." You start to say calmly. "Why are you here?" He smiled "Well... I'll save that for another story, right now I need to chat with 'ya for a bit." You looked at him confused. "What do you mean 'chat' exactly?" He sighs looking sad. "Listen sweetie-" you interrupt him. "No you listen! Don't call me sweetie, doll, monkey, or any of that shit! I'm-!" He interrupts you looking annoyed "Well just hear me out. You're in danger." You look at him shocked. "D-danger?!?" He puts his hands on his face "Okay okay. I have a job here. Everyone does. But mine is destroying AUs or alternate universes as you'd call it." You lean in a little closer. His hands are still on his face. "You... You're.... a cutie." He says. Your face turns red. "EXCUSE ME?!?" You don't know how to react. "Yeah yeah I know! People think I can't feel romance or anything but surprise! I can!" He hides his face more. "I kinda have to destroy your universe as because it's alternate. The only one that isn't is Undertale." Your head perks up "Hey I know that game!" He holds his head up with his hands. "Game?" He asks "Yeah! An RPG on steam! You actually seem like Sans from the game!" You smile brightly at him. He smiles weakly back. "God damn even your smile is cute! Everything about you is!" You blush at the 'compliment' "Why thank you." You reply. He smiles brightly. "I have an idea!" He says grabbing your hand. "H-hey! What the-" before you could finish your sentence he snaps his fingers at teleports you to a white room. "Welcome to your new home!" Error says "N-NEW HOME?!?!"