A large stuffed crust chicken supreme and a diet cheese sticks?

Eggs sizzling,  fries entering the deep fryer, spatulas scraping against the greasy grills, creaky bar stools going back and forth, paper ripping, endless chattering and that consistent dinging of a bell!

"For table three!" 

A large platter of appetizing food that isn't for me being carried over to a large group of people-probably friends- nah it's an even amount of guys and girls so 1,2,3,4 .... a quadruple date? This generation just keeps getting more advanced as we go along!

"Here's your order." The plates are deposited to the center, skillfully by the waitress from the large tray, which, as the boss says 'you must hold in one hand and serve with the other'. Well you know what Bob, ain't nobody got time for that! ... Just kidding, I need to pay my tuition so please don't fire me if you're reading this okay. 

"So that's one Stuffed Crust Chicken Supreme and a diet ... cheese stick?" I asked reading my jumbled hand writing to the family I was serving. It's not my fault I did not understand this waiter lingo  that I was supposed to learn to write. 

"No it's diet coke and two dozen cheese sticks!" The father repeated. I could see that he was getting annoyed with me. 

"Oh right, I'm so sorry sir,  I'm just new at this ..." I flashed an apologetic smile but I didn't seem to please anyone, not even the kids! 

"Listen...Mia" The mother said reading my name plate, "Just get us our food, the kids are starving and you don't want to see them when they're hangry!"  So that's what she calls that face.... If you asked me, that's the spoil brat face that's gonna start to cry if they don't get what they want, trust me I should know, I look at it every day in the mirror. 

I nodded  and then headed back into the kitchen to give Ramone  the order. This was not what I wanted in life, I didn't want to be a waitress! But leave it up to my government to cut off the Student Financial Assistance Program smack-dab in the middle of my second year in Human Resource Studies! Leaving me to fend for myself in a new country with a big deficit in my budget. I was walking into 2016 with a $2,000.00 surplus! But would you like to guess how much I am in dept? Let me help you out, because just like College, every wrong answer costs you.

 I owe the bank and school $55,400.00!  $50,000.00 of which the government was supposed to help with but nah bruh! The Prime Minister just had to smoke a joint before declaring to my home country, "SCREW THE SFAP!"

I rest my hands on the steel table in the kitchen, waiting for Ramone to plate the food. I shifted the weight from my foot as I was waiting, rocking back and forth from my heels to the balls of my feet. 

Ding!

"Table ten!" Ramone said resting down the tray. I looked at the silver bell with annoyance, Goddamn I hated that bell with a passion!  I gave it one more menacing glance before taking up the tray and walking back to that "Wonderful" family.

"Here you go..." I said placing down the food. It didn't help that the children were shaking the table and scattering plates and knives all over, giving me no place to put this large pizza. What was worse, was that the parents made no attempt to help! Whatsoever!