2. School Drama....

I woke up to the most annoying sound every! "BEEP! BEEP!BEEP!" "Really!" *slams hand to shut it up* Now I am really annoyed! Anyways get up to wake up Nicky.

I walk over to Nicky's room and lightly push the door open, I whisper-ish "Nicky, time to wake up." He just groans.

I walk back to my room to take a quick shower as I strip off my clothes I look in the mirror to see all the buries all over my body. I hiss in pain as I let the warm water fall in my back. I dry myself off and get dressed. (Outfit up top.)

I quietly step down stairs, trying not to wake my dad up.

Nicky comes down stairs and asked "What's for breakfast?" with a cute smile.

I say with a shrug "Cereal?"

"Ok!" Nicky replies.

"Hurry up Nicky, you're going to be late!" I say as I walk upstairs.

I grab my backpack and grab Nick's backpack. We walk out the house and I check my phone "6:49" it read. We hop in my car and drive in comfortable silence.

I drop Nicky off and give him a kiss goodbye. I drive to school and muttered "Welcome to Hell". I step out of my car and I get stares and gasps from people I pass.

I wonder "Why are they.....oh wait look how I dress!" I laugh to myself. If you didn't know the shirt I was wearing you could see my 6 pack and on my stomach I have a lightning strike to represent me in fighting. On my arms I have muscle. My calfs are muscle too. Back to the story.

I was walking down the hallway when I flew back and landed on my back. "Ouch!" was all I said.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry!" A husky hot voice said. He extended his hand to help me up.

I accept his hand and I was pulled to my feet. I met a new face. He had a chiseled jaw that you could cut cheese on, green eyes, pink juicy lips, muscular structure, curly light brown hair, I think he was light skin?

He asked "Like what you see?" With a hot smirk on his face.

"Yep, I do!" I laugh at his shocked face.

He said "Well my name is Jason, I'm new. Do you mind showing me around?"

I reply "Sure and I'm Alice." We start to held to first period when I see Daniel have a sad expression on his face. I just shake it off. I get dirty look from all the girls passing by us.

We get to first period and sit down together. The teacher started the lesson.

"Well this is going to be a long day!" I said to my self as I put my head down.

Daniel's POV

I go down stairs to eat when I ask one of our maids we are my parents she was said at work.

I drive to school and see the cutest girl. It's was Alice. She was wearing a black crop top and flower high waisted shorts. On her stomach may I just say she has abs and a tattoo with a lightning strike on her abs.

I was going to talk to her when she flew straight to the ground.

"Ouch!" Alice groaned

"Oh shit, I'm sorry!" Said a voice I have never heard before.

He caught Alice checking him out and said "Like what you see?" With a smirk plastered on him face.

Alice smirk back and replied with "Yep, I do." I was as shock as he. They started to talk and I was filled with rage! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME ALICE. Do I like her?

My best friend Jake walked up to me and asked "Do you know who is the new guy?"

"Nope." I say with a shrug "But I'm about to find out."

A/N: Sorry if there is typos. If you want my to keep writing just comment and vote! Love you all. Hope you liked my story and if you have any ideas for characters just comment and you can decide what you want to happened next! Bye!! ❤️ Tell me when I should update! Love you!